GG auto on the patio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GG auto on the patio

We had a free pot after our peppers were harvested so I popped a Gorilla Glue auto from ILGM. First outdoor marijuana grow, she’s 20 days above dirt today in a 50/50 mix of FFOF and CocoLoco with 2 extra cups of perlite thrown in. I just topped her for the 2nd time and since being transplanted to the patio container she’s only had rain water.
    Attached Files

Awww she is darling
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      These outside plants grow way faster lol now if I have better luck keeping the deer from my weed than I do keeping them away from the roses

Right....the deer are drooling outside our fence line LOL

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

Lol, I let the deer in the yard and keep my pot in a tent. Do deer eat cannabis? They don't like stuff that smells funky or strong. I have an extra plant I can put out there and see if they eat it.

They love roses. Feeding the roses that the deer will get to is like feeding seagulls, LOL.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        Lovely yard! Your deer are better trained than mine

There isn’t much they won’t eat. One year they ate all of my hot and banana peppers in one night. All that was left were empty holes in the pots they were in. I hope they shit fire for a couple days afterwards lol

Comment

• AccidentalGardener
        AccidentalGardener commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol. I learned last year to use wildlife netting around the stuff I don't want them to eat like the tomatoes. I plant for everyone and everyone needs to eat. Planted stuff known for its resistance to deer in containers, but they don't need to get up in my pots because I gave them food away from the deck. Instead of taking the berries, I pulled all the canes down so the deer could reach them. They've been very efficient at keeping the briar-patch trimmed. After a mishap with a fawn and a large swathe of netting a few weeks ago (clearly they survived and regrouped), I uncovered everything except the tomatoes. They haven't bothered the sunflowers.

Love your ability to let those deer feed in your yard. All i know is that i trim the plants and throw it over the fence and it's gone next day so someone is eating it. They have trimmed all parameter foilage from the fences what ever green they find here right now they will go for. Yes i hate seeing things getting tripped up and tangled we had a deer do that did'nt make it over the fence was not good

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• AccidentalGardener
        AccidentalGardener commented
        Editing a comment
        Bummer ! Sometimes letting nature do nature is tough. We don't have fences, except the one I made out of plants, so we all gotta live together.

I sure do envy those of you who have legality or a private garden!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        It's pretty nice to relax within your home and not be paranoid. I'm not sure only a far back memory of living in town with real close neighbors and having to worry about pot smoke and rip offs.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X