Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bluelab Truncheon Nutrient Meter Provided with EC, ppm 500, ppm 700 and CF scales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Bluelab Truncheon Nutrient Meter Provided with EC, ppm 500, ppm 700 and CF scales

So as the tittle suggests i am wonder about information on the Bluelab Truncheon Nutrient Meter / PPM,EC meters. I Started Growing in 2018 i have had 5 to 6 successful grows all my grows have been successful with minimum problems i have bought a crap $20 ppm meter but i did not trust it so i ended up never using a ppm meter i always just followed bottle instructions and watched the plants and adjusted accordingly.

Does anyone have this meter and know if it is worth the money i also would like to know what has the highest you guys have ever had your ppm during the flowering stage also What should i learn to read it by EC,PPM500,PPM700.

The only reason i plan on getting a ppm meter is just to get better at growing i already am successful without one but i want to get better and actually learn how much i need to feed the plants without wasting nutes.

I am a soil grower but my soil mix is similar to Coco coir and i basically feed 100% hydroponic style with liquid nutrients.
    Attached Files

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X