Check this out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check this out.

So I've been creeping here and there watching things unfold on this lovely forum. Been so busy with life, and the grows, in and out but here's the girls, I have to update my grow journal.....like 30 times. But such is life this is where I'm at. I had an issue with my Philzon 1600 (lost 6 leds) well within a week of noticing my new , free lights had arrived, they sent me 2 of their 260 watt models to replace my 1 330 watt model, free shipping and everything, and now I have a 330 watt light that's missing a few chips, make a good emergency light. But they are more than accommodating with my requests. So they bumped my watts up around 950 legit watts. And I still have 1.5 months of warranty left to cover these 2 lights from the original purchase. I will support them in the future.

here's the girls, 10 days into flower today. With a light to each of themselves, they be stretching an inch plus daily. I had to switch to flower when the light broke, just to be safe. They're 3 foot tall above the earth. I'm glad it's been cool cause it's on the edge of 80s. They will be staying in the tent till harvest. Working on them from the 3 open sides and pumping drainage water. Heyve been fed full strength through veg Nd are now on full strength flower nutes plus liquid koolbloom 0/10/10....

Drinking 4 l or 1 gallon of water daily, watered 3 gallons every 3rd day. Outdoor ladies are on a gallon every second day. Miss y'all and good job on the grows, it's been an Intresting place, this forum, lots of people, having lots of problems. Just haven't had it in me to answer or help. But with summer fvcking off I'll be around more. Dropping seeds for then next round this week, have 24 clones rooting. Hope everyone has been well. I'm all healed up now.
    Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
    sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
    4 plants currently under 500w
    2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
    Happy growing/consuming 🥴
    Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Good to see your grows again. Yes it's been interesting in here, the forum. Totally get not replying to questions from newbies, i need to ignore more LOL . Hey if you are still outside camping, at least the weather is great LOL.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Lovely to see my friend !! looking really good as always 😎.
      good to have You back !
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Thanks all hope all is good on your ends.
        Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
        sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
        4 plants currently under 500w
        2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
        GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
        Happy growing/consuming 🥴
        Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

• Jordann
          Jordann commented
          Editing a comment
          1.5 year left on warranty I should say.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X