Ouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch

Just in case some of u seasoned growers forgot how difficult it is to get started growing in the beginning . I’ll remind you... so I germinated, no problem! Than I planted, no problem! Than I wanted to replant in a bigger pot.. no problem right?? WRONG!!!!!! I replanted and for some reasoned I believed it was necessary to water until I saw the water draining out of the bottom!!!! BIG MISTAKE !!!! Wait it gets better.. I opened the room about 4 hours later only to see a whole bunch of knats flying around.. so what did I do? I mixed up some neem oil with some u guessed it more water!! The knats seem to b gone but all the leaves on all the plants are now pointed south . They have been that way for 3 days now!!! U guys make this look easy but truth is there’s a whole lot to learn .. props to all of guys!!!!

We've all been there we know what you mean. I still get soil knats i don't let them bother me anymore they soon die unless you got a tent full LOL then i would hang yellow fly strip. Hopefully they recover after a long dry spell. You can do this.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Fingers crossed for you! Sounds like they have a lot to recover from. Neem oil used as a spray on the leaves needs to be done right before the lights go off not while they’re on. For those soil gnats it’s best to mix up in the water before watering so it can kill
      their larvae. The gnats don’t bother the leaves but the larvae eat the roots. Allowing your soil to dry out between waterings will keep them away

Comment

You always learn more from your mistakes than your successes. Even a failure yields information useful the next time around. We have all made them. I make at least one per grow, but, I am always trying something new on each grow.
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Believe me I understand. Im the king of over watering. Hope they dry out for you and they flourish for you.
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            No my bud has you beat, he keeps his in pans of water! I tell him over and over they like dry cycles.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X