Leaf looks odd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Leaf looks odd

Hey guys this is a clone of a purple punch bag seed and plant looks fine other than 1 leaf shes 1 week into flower btw

Get a 30x zoom lens and look at the under side of the leaves for bugs.

Comment

Looks abit cooked by that leaf?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I figured out what happened

Comment

405organic420 what was it?
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Is it a secret?

Comment

No its not a secret its just my fault lol my normal RH in my grow spaces it 45-55% so i was trying out a Vicks vaporizer humidifier that blows out hot steam and i had in in my grow playing around with it the other night and im pretty sure it got in the steam vent i mean it would probably burn skin muchless a leaf

Comment

I remember those, a 5 gallon bucket, air pump (for fish) and a couple of stones will make humidity without the heat.

Comment

My floor space is like 2ftX2ft i live on a cot basically in someone's front main garage its a 2 car with 1 car and me and some rakes hoes ect. On the wall on the other side and i have a little coffee table on like 6-8 inch risers the tables in a corner and i have black thick plastic i use to prevent light leaks and give walls to my space and i have a 7gal bucket as my veg space cause im flowering my auto and a few small clones of my outdoor i have agromax raw 65 led 3k + feit electric 32w 3 spectrum RWB

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X