Normal yellowing,?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normal yellowing,?

More and more leaves die off. Now even smaller ones started yellowing, maybe cuz I have few fan leaves. Not all but some is this normal fall yellowing. I am not worried now but I guess it wont turn into whole plant dying. I heard you should be ready for leaves changing in 2. Part of flower
    Attached Files

Need much more info, but what I see is a root/PH issue most likely from a feeding, but we need details.
    I also see a few leaves clawing a bit, look for bugs.

Comment

• Cunjo420
      Cunjo420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. Clawing is common last 2 weeks. Aphid problem I clear leaves with them. I am feeding as usual and didn't have this problem until now

• Cunjo420
      Cunjo420 commented
      Editing a comment
      I do t have ph meter. Nutes I feed I give 4,5ml per 3 litres

get a ph meter mate save yourself a lot of problems

Comment

One can add pelleted sulfur and pelleted dolomite to the soil so it buffers its self (or the plants can move things around and make the PH what it wants). But if your going to fly without wings you need to learn to read the plant.
      Edit for the aphids if outside use lady bugs, if inside (trust me on this the wife/mate doesn't want them in the house!) 91% ISO 50/50 with water every 2 days for 3 treatments then watch close. Spray the underside then the top and soak em good, it kills adults on contact, the eggs hatch. Do turn the lights off until dry! Spinosad would work also.
      Last edited by Rwise; 08-30-2020, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Amazing you managed this far without measuring your PH levels.

Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Right CaptainWiese91 i'm amazed by what i'm seeing here on this site more and more LOL folks make things more complicated than it needs to be.

• Cunjo420
          Cunjo420 commented
          Editing a comment
          This made me laugh. Well I looked at plant everyday

• kayakiit
          kayakiit commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed, I'd get one whenever you can, will spare you some problems and uncertainty in the future

I dont want to wake up with yellow plant haha. I cant get pH meter right now
        Attached Files

Comment

Doesn't it look like nitrogen deficiency since I haven't fed nitro for a month and a half

Comment

it could be lock out at roots due to ph should give it some nitrogen before now try flushing them do u know ph of your water source mate

Comment

I would say a lockout is probably the problem also.
              Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
              You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

So flushing is my best friend right now?

Comment

could be get a second opinion but if u flush and dont know ph your sorta at square one but u will have got rid of all the build up u got any ph down

Comment

• Cunjo420
                    Cunjo420 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    None. Rookie grower

not to worry are u feeding right amount of nutes on bottle what iwould do is flush them then give water next time then make up your norma feed then add couple extra litrers of water that should lower ph of it and the ppm until u can get a ph meter or get the one were u add drops to a bit of water not as accurate but will give u an idea only about £3 mate

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X