dooms day for my last 3 ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dooms day for my last 3 ladies

well I already chopped my alaskan purple and my FBL NLxLS. I let these 3 go a little longer. sacrifice will be tomorrow. I got just over 4oz from the last 2 plants.I have 3 banana blaze autos by dutch passion dying to get under the mars, theyre 4 week and flowering. the mutant leaf had 12 finger in front and a 13th hidden, on the ssk.. also I do have to say and said it before without this place and help from its members- esp. FBL nothing but top notch cat!! love to cross paths and burn 1 down with this guy and most all you. = my success and am still amazed this is my 3rdish grow.THANK YOU!

girl scout cookies -garden of green
    super skunk kush- garden of green
    bad ass og cheese-seedman
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dieselgrower; 08-29-2020, 06:50 PM.
    If you get confused....listen to the music play

what the alaskan purple thinking about getting some i read there big yielding and have a lot of purple color in them let me know cheers mate

Comment

yes it was very purp. was a seedman .

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks just beautiful, love those purps. Great grow Dieselgrower

• Dieselgrower
        Dieselgrower commented
        Editing a comment
        thank you. she was pretty.

ok mate let me know what u get when dry

Comment

• Dieselgrower
        Dieselgrower commented
        Editing a comment
        The room I dried in was way too dry and they dried up really quick. I had just under 2 oz going to the jars reading 30%, but the boveda 62% pack put them right back to 58ish so they moistened up thank fully.

no worries mate better than a kick in the balls we learn by our mistakes iwas thinking about them packs suppose to be really good mate

Comment

Great job, everything looks real nice. I'm excited for smoke reports after a proper cure, especially on the SSK and Cheese.

Comment

• Dieselgrower
          Dieselgrower commented
          Editing a comment
          the cheeze and ssk smell awesome. i cant wait to try em. I have GWE to thank. 3 grows in and Im still amazed I grew this or any bud.

they smell great. the SSK had super fat nugs. and the cheeze was surprising and also smells great. GSC is in the back still just as awesome. some sample pics while they dry. i didnt put it on a scale so Ill do that when its going into jars. mmmmm cant wait.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          OMG that is so fantastic i bet they smell great just beautiful good for you Dieselgrower A+

• Dieselgrower
          Dieselgrower commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you SoOrbudgal, I have to say, this place is great ,your positive comments are a great motivator. now as tom petty said "the waiting is the hardest part" Also Im very glad that it seems ive shed my black thumb.

• FunkyButtLovin
          FunkyButtLovin commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL I'm listening to that song for you right now.

that looks fantastic mate

Comment

SWEETNESS! It's huge encouragement for new pot growers (me) to see a harvest like this! If everyone had the same understanding of how nature works, the forum would be unnecessary.
          I'm a little jelly. I'd be hard-pressed believing you had a black thumb at any point!

My FBL LSxSC and LS are still in diapers

good growing!

Comment

Originally posted by AccidentalGardener View Post
            SWEETNESS! It's huge encouragement for new pot growers (me) to see a harvest like this! If everyone had the same understanding of how nature works, the forum would be unnecessary.
            I'm a little jelly. I'd be hard-pressed believing you had a black thumb at any point!

My FBL LSxSC and LS are still in diapers

good growing!
            thanks AccidentalGardener, Trust me it was black, I am still totally amazed that I grew these. so awesome. I owe everything/knowledge Ive gained to this forum and its members. The FBLs are super eager so theyll get going.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X