General hydroponics trio application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General hydroponics trio application

As a new grower I am very confused about the genaeral hydroponics trio and the amounts that should b added .. my girls are about 3 weeks old now planted with coconut choir and perlight. I chose To water only distilled water Up till now and I just repotted. I want to start the trio but where do I start? At three weeks in a new pot without any prior nutes should I go for half the recommend applications ?? And if so , at three weeks with just water should I follow the applications for seedlings or the application for general purpose -mild veg ? Can someone please I try and show these girls lots of love and I’m sure that some of u know how disappointing it is to see burnt up yellow leaves .

Do you got any pictures or how big would you say the plants are those are my base nutrients if they are not seedling size you should be able to follow the bottle instructions the 1,1,1 so 5ml per gallon of all 3 now say if the plants are small i normally start it off with 1.5ml per gallon but only at seedling stage and then when the plant gets it's first 2 leafs i pump it up till i reach 5ml per gallon also do you got autoflowers cause then you got to do less then the bottle recommends.

Comment

You can also follow this guide right here https://www.growweedeasy.com/general...ora-trio-guide

Comment

Back in 2018 i was new to growing with no experience and i started my first plants with the General hydroponics trio application now i chose to follow the back of the bottle instead of the custom guide one of the issues i had was nutrient deficiency when i was only doing the trio i bought some calimagic and it fixed all my problems it says optional in the guide but i don't believe that it is optional.

Comment

Coco coir has no nutrients so you need to buffer with cal mag before planting and continue to add cal mag throughout the grow or you will have deficiencies. I start feeding after it shows it's first set of true leaves since coco is inert (no nutritional value). It is essentially hydro. I use the schedule on the website as a guide and adjust depending on stage of plants length of flower ect. https://www.growweedeasy.com/wp-cont...s-schedule.pdf

Comment

i use the same i started with a quarter of recommedation and built up mate

Comment

shankemdirty if growing autos how come u give them less and what amount would u recommend mate

Comment

i would start with a quarter strenght of everthing and feed every other water but that change as u go plants might get greedy or defiencies etc

Comment

also i would put more holes further down pots mate

Comment

If you go to gwe.com and use the search bar enter "coco general hydroponics feeding" there is a great little chart that gives exact info. You also get a ton of info if you google it. But alas, that means you have to STUDY.

Comment

Auto flowers don't need as much nutes or so i have read i have also only grown 2 grows of autoflowers and i basically use less than half the amount of nutes every other watering i would use normally on my feminized seeds every strain is different i started off lower then half and kept working my way up but i would say my autoflowers did good they stayed green the entire grow with no sign of a deficiency and i yielded 60 to 80 grams per plant in a 3 gallon pot.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                        SoOrbudgal commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That's me too Shankemdirty ( by the way don't use a shank thems nasty ) but i'm cautious not to screw up and lock out i've done it so many times in the past. But not this year yet and i'm feeding more frequently just not heavy full doses on the autos but doing more frequent with the photos also.

thanks for that i try it next time i always seem to get 2autos when i buy my seeds for free

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X