Fox Farm Soil Feeding Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fox Farm Soil Feeding Schedule

I have a feeding schedule that has the three as Big Bloom,Grow Big, and Tiger Bloom. I accidently splashed water on it. Was Looking online and can't seem to find that schedule. Would someone please post a link so I can print another. Thanks

What's the "best" cannabis nutrient system? There are literally thousands of choices! Learn what to look for and get examples of great marijuana nutrients.

There are links from this article. Good read too

Comment

Thanks bboyfromwayback. Had a rookie mistake AGAIN LOL

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        No problem! Just don’t forget to cut their recommendations in 1/2, even less if you start to see nute burn

Comment

• Xena
        Xena commented
        Editing a comment
        I rechecked (I’m using the same as you). Go to feeding schedules (which is bottom of page in support) then on the next page scroll down to Soil (it should be the last section under hydro) then soil feeding schedule.

• Hammer53
        Hammer53 commented
        Editing a comment
        Man Xena thanks so much for this help. THAT was the one I was trying to find. Now everyone knows I'm not really tech savy LOL

• Xena
        Xena commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m not tech savvy either. That’s why I couldn’t post the right address and had to go through a ten step explanation to get you there.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X