Toxic member covid420

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toxic member covid420

Please, dont be like this asshole. No mater how heated things get, wishing or being glad that a loved one of someone died is just not acceptable behavior. Hopefully he will be gone soon, but if he ever post anything just ignore or block. No point in helping trash. SiriusFourside please remove this fool.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Covid420.JPG Views:	4 Size:	69.8 KB ID:	441635

I blocked that dickhead a while back

Comment

Tersky I went and read that little exchange. So sad. You can’t fix stupid. I find these little keyboard bad asses are all the same doesn’t matter what the subject matter, I’ve had them on poker sites, gaming forums, hell everywhere on the net. I can mostly just let them go knowing that they are all sad little punks that wouldn’t have the stones to say anything to my face. I hope you can let it go too and know there are some of us that appreciate the advice.

Comment

He's gone, just got the word form our wonderful admin. I get we all have disagreements and things can get heated but there is a right way and a wrong way to handle things. I am not sorry for tying to save new growers from killing their plants by calling out misleading information.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey now good job to all keeping this place safe from a-hole posters. Why they like to spoil others good times and this site is beyond me.

That person was one of the Askholes I was referring to the other day

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Right i remember now i had a brain fart there for a moment .........oh wait they banned it

• bboyfromwayback
          bboyfromwayback commented
          Editing a comment
          Good thing! I had enough of them posting stupid crap then trying to argue over it. After seeing what else they’ve posted glad I did. Sucks to have to block someone on a site like this. 99.9% of the members are great

• BR2K
          BR2K commented
          Editing a comment
          After I kind of got used to this forum, I got the sense of just WHO this forum collective is. A smallish core with many, many transients, all vying for answers. Most are respectful but don't visit after they acquire what they need to know. "Askholes" is a pretty good adjective for the small number who don't behave themselves.. The other side of the coin is you regulars should be proud of yourselves.

Using a big fancy word for "watering plant(s)"

doesn't help it grow better.
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

We are family here. He has officially been disowned. Guarantee you this is some high school/early 20's kid who thinks he's a big time grower or something. Either way man. That's screw up.
          Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
          300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
          FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Comment

He has officially been banned.
            Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
            300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
            FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Comment

I feel very sorry for trolls: they are ugly, warty, self-loathing and other-hating hemorroids on the anus of humanity. A lot of fiber and Sirius Fourside will get rid of them!!!!!
              Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
              2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
              Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

What !!!!!!!! What did I missed ?
              Last edited by Farmbuck; 08-28-2020, 03:14 PM.
              Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
              Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
              Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
              Full auto grow
              Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
              12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Xena You're a DUDE????????? WHAT!!!!!!

• Xena
                Xena commented
                Editing a comment
                alltatup yeah I’m a guy. Xena is my character in a couple different games I’ve played and I used it for my name on the game forums and since apparently I have limited imagination I used it here too.

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Xena I think it's very cool!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Griefer.png
Views:	278
Size:	693.7 KB
ID:	441728
              You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

I am glad i was not the only one who has been feeling this way. That being said i dont want this forum to become an atmosphere where new growers will be afraid to ask questions. If you are new, keep asking questions but also do your own research as well as the main site has lots of information that can answer most basic cannabis growing questions early on. We try to do the best we can and the only time i will dig my heels in and confront someone is when i am certain their info is wrong or misleading. I want people to feel safe and confident in the advice on this site so lets remember that we all have our own shit we go through. I do feel somewhat responsible for losing my cool but i never wish harm on anyone here. Families fight at times but we are all here for the same reason - to grow and learn more about growing the great green herb!

Comment

• Farmbuck
                  Farmbuck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah even an old grower like me I still learn from others... I agree with you there are too many shits this year. I do mistake all the time and thanks to this forum I have gain a lot knowledges from you guys.

• bboyfromwayback
                  bboyfromwayback commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I thought that person was a real a-hole and they’re the only user I’ve even thought about blocking on here so when I saw your thread I felt better about it

• JohnEmad
                  JohnEmad commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You're definitely not alone on this. When I went back I remember being annoyed at some of that persons other comments but I have been so busy with things I gladly did not read their comment about your dog until now. What an a-hole they are indeed. Wish my long past wolf/husky could give them a dog bite they would not forget. Actually no, my dog had better taste then biting something that rotten.

The Truth will always out. & things will work out for the better. Proven again 😎

I'm very sorry for your losses & that you had to read such a disrespectful & sadistic comment & I'm SOOOOOOOO happy to have you stay Amigo!
                Last edited by JDU; 08-28-2020, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Much love your way my friend. You’ve been around from the beginning and helped shape this place, we would lose a very valuable member and experienced grower if you left us. You’ve been thru the ups and downs of this place so I don’t have to tell you we will always be here for you no matter what

Comment

I've been a member of this forum for almost 4 years, and I've never seen a nasty person last long on here. This is the one place where we play nice together without hostility. "I'd like to give the world a toke, get high with company.... It's the real thing, pot is, what the world wants today...."

HAH!!! How many of you all remember THAT!!!
                    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X