Need Help With Potential Pest ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help With Potential Pest ID

I am presently growing several plants indoors. A week ago I transplanted them into bigger pots and noticed that about half of my plants had these sacs with what looks like eggs in them. I asked my local expert and he said they looked like either eggs or some sort of fungus and recommended I hit the plants with a dose of Neem oil, which I plan to do in a couple of days so they can fully recover from the transplanting first. Does anyone recognize what these are? I live in Central Mexico if it helps narrow things down. Any competent help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much!

So did you toss the soil they were in? Man what ever did that burrowed into there how are they doings since transplant? First i would of rinsed off the roots when you were gonna transplant. How do you know you did'nt leave any behind? Those are some nasty eggs.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I would guess some form of mycorrhizae. Maybe a soil fungus of some type.

Comment

I’d add neem oil to your water and soak them down immediately. Transplanting doesn’t affect them one bit if they’re ready and you do it right.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X