Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why aren't all Cannabis nutrients available in powder form?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why aren't all Cannabis nutrients available in powder form?

I've been wondering about this for a long time. Why do I have to keep buying plastic jugs full of water? Why don't they just sell powders? I just can't figure this one out. It sure would save a lot of fucking plastic...
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Here, here! I second that. If Miracle Gro can put out that blue stuff in granular form, there should be a way for them all to do it. Sure would save on recycle, landfill, etc. Maybe it's a science thing. I should just ask FF or GH why they don't. I bet they'd give me a good answer!
    Last edited by AccidentalGardener; 08-27-2020, 10:36 AM. Reason: gah. spelling matters :/

Comment

Take a look at Roots Organics, its a 3 part base, grow, bloom, I use their uprising grow and uprising bloom to feed with when I dont use my own homemade stuff.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for that tip. I love my nutes but I would seriously look into powder for all the reasons that AccidentalGardener mentions.

Good question! Send them in a bag and we can refill our containers!

Hey I just posted a hydro question. If you could please put your big ass dick pipe down and answer it I would really appreciate it. Thank! 😂🤣😂🤣

Comment

• Xena
        Xena commented
        Editing a comment
        alltatup it wasn’t me that started the dick bong thing..... I hadn’t even thought about it in probably 30 years. It was scary too though about 14”/16” and purple plus very real looking. Belonged to my buddies ex and after they split it was left in his closet. We used to make mooches we didn’t really like smoke out of it or they couldn’t have any of our weed. Damn I miss those days

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        I was the dude who posted a pic of a pussy chillum to which you posted a donkey dick bowl in response 😂 ever since then, whenever you post, it comes to mind 🤦🏻‍♂️😕👎🏻

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Xena My bad. I apologize for the incorrect accusation. bboyfromwayback was the culprit.

Howdy alltatup , Ask Yourself, "what is more profitable, selling water at $12.00 per pound or nutrient mix"? That is one reason that I use the GH MaxiGrow and MaxiBloom nutrients. Instant nutrient, just add water@ LOL!!!
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        I haven’t used maxi grow but I have used maxi bloom. Good stuff but potent

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        alltatup, Like the old saying goes,"... for everything evil there is some good and for everything good, there is some evil..."

• SiriusFourside
        SiriusFourside commented
        Editing a comment
        The comments under here devolved pretty quickly so I got rid of it all. Let's try to stay on topic, please.
        Last edited by SiriusFourside; 08-29-2020, 01:47 PM. Reason: grammar

DW2 That really got me thinking!! It's disgusting: they all create these 18-nutrient/supplement line, you can get your plastic bottle in any size you like. Why the heck DON'T they just sell their powders and just charge whatever the fk they think is fair. I wrote to Future Harvest last year asking why they didn't go powder and save on the plastic, and they just hemmed and hawed, and never really answered the question.

Why don't any of these companies care about saving the planet? I have got to find an alternative to 4 liter black jugs.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        It's all about the $$$$$! The cost to handle and process liquids is lower than and has fewer problems (dust control as one of them) than to produce 'dry' products. The most ironic (or more likely moronic) thing is that they, practically all begin the process in powder form!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X