Help with bug identification and general tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Help with bug identification and general tips

First time grow, though extensive experience in the garden. Growing in 50%to soil and 50% organic compost with perlite, dolomite lime added to soil. Outside grow that started rough but has since gotten better and healthier. Not expecting much from these, assuming they're females... bag seeds so who knows what sex/strain they are. But good practice for when I pull the trigger on fem seeds and indoor grow light/tent. Found about a dozen of these little bugs flying around the plants last night, never seen before. About 3 weeks of grow time in soil. Checked on here for help identifying bug but still unsure. Is this a good bug or bad bug? If bad, what do I need to do?

Also, take a look at these and let me know of any changes I could make to maximize yield. Like I said started rough but getting better last week.
    Last edited by KrimNL10DenZ; 08-26-2020, 04:44 PM.

Oops, forgot to add some bug info... they are super small, like 2mm tops. They fly and are a grayish color. I checked around the soil as best as possible without tearing to many roots and didnt see anything in the soil. Nothing on underside of leaves either. No new bites or leave issues since getting rid of caterpillars and spider mites.

Comment

Looks like a moth to me. Possibly from the caterpillars. Possibly whitefly but really looks more like a moth. Keep checking for caterpillars, keep them off soil (pea gravel or straw works as a top coat) so moths dont lay eggs. Had issue with caterpillars on my cherry tomato plants and used BT spray. https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...s/caterpillars

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X