Is this Normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this Normal?

Hello, new seedling 6 weeks old - leaves are going brown already, is this normal? Lighting & ph is fine - no added nutrients only what is in the growing medium which is tomato plant mix. Also I want to try to top this seedling and wondering if I should top it before I transplant it into its larger pot? Thank you all and take care

I wouldnt top it yet as its not looking healthy it does need to be in a bigger pot in my opinion roots must be struggling in there. Is the tomato soil your using heavy in nutrients might be a bit to hot. Hope its not an autoflower?
    Last edited by Driller; 08-25-2020, 04:19 AM.

Comment

That soil looks to be thick and compact. Get it into some lighter soil mixed with perlite so the roots can breathe then put it on a feeding schedule. I’d wait until it recovers before topping. To answer your question though, if I have a plant needing to be topped and transplanted I’ll move it to it’s new home one day then top it the next. Good luck

Comment

It’s suffocating.
        agree with bboy
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X