Biggest leaf turned yellow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biggest leaf turned yellow

Okay so I've never noticed any changes in leaves until yesterday. 2 biggest fan leaves turned yellow. Now is it that thing where plant uses food from leaves or is it any deficiency. I've never had deficiencies earlier
    Attached Files

You need to provide more information such as the age of the plant and pics.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• Cunjo420
      Cunjo420 commented
      Editing a comment
      She is growing from start of april is that good enough for age. Around 4 5 weeks in flower. If you want pics go to my profile and my topics

Looks like fall is setting in.

Comment

If she’s 4-5 wks into flower I’d start paying attention to the buds. Unless something dramatic happens with your leaves overnight you have nothing to worry about. From here until harvest they’ll start turning colors and dying off.

Comment

• Cunjo420
        Cunjo420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay thanks. About buds. Seeds are the problem. Overall plant is healthy leaves just started to claw a little bit but buds are bulking. I still cant come to conclusion how she started producing seeds. I got no males unless neighbourhood does. If it hermed on me I would still find some male parts but I can't. Only big smelly buds with seeds on every bud almost

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        Could have picked up something from a neighbor. Sometimes I think Mother Nature just does what’s natural but I have no way of proving that theory

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X