Autopot users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Autopot users

I'm turning on my 47 litre 4 pot (25 L ea) XL in a week. Plants will be in week 4 of veg. Coco perlite 50/50 with air dome outfitted with air stone. Clay pebbles about 2.5 inch depth at bottom.

My question is: how long will it take for my reservoir to get to 1/4 full?

I'll make a new reservoir weekly but I don't want to waste too many of my precious advanced nutrients 😅

Hi Covid420...I have the same set up except I'm using the cloth pots. During my last grow after the plants were mature I was adding 5 gallons of water to the reservoir weekly. I started with 10 gals water with nutes and marked the rez for a reference point. I understand about the nutes and the $$. I was wondering about keeping the nutrient solution fresh but the plants don't seem to care so I have stopped worrying about it. I add to the rez when it needs it, regardless of how long it has been since I put in fresh water. I'm talking days here, not weeks. I cleaned the rez out when I switched to 12/12 but it wasn't really necessary. I'm growing in soil but want to switch to coco/perlite. I found some quick connectors for the water 'pipe' and the air lines. Those barbed connectors wore me smooth out. I didn't realize that I'd need to take the trays out of the tent occasionally for pruning, etc. The quick connectors make that a snap. Good luck with your grow. The auto pot system will grow some monsters.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• Covid420
      Covid420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good info thanks. Only.thing is that there are some nutes that I want to cut off after a certain time. And some i only feed for a couple weeks at a time. Like bud ignitor only is fed first two weeks of bloom for example. I'll monitor my usage closely and make record of it.

All the research I've done about coco and soil is that coco is a medium for people who can afford it. You have to feed nutrients every day. Ultimately, coco gives the potential for the best quality buds.

• golfnrl
      golfnrl commented
      Editing a comment
      I like quality buds! My nutrient schedule is similar to yours. I use CX Horticulture nutes. The Growth Enhancer turns off two weeks into flower and Bloom enhancer and Head Masta start. I have not been exact when following the nutrient feeding schedule as far as the timing goes and I have not seen any issues. I try to work the nutrients solution around fills to the rez just so I don't waste anything.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X