My journey into the unknown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update-
    I've been keeping up with watering and feeding as needed. Going on week 8 flower for my two Fro-yos. I checked the trikes tonight and looks like I'm in the harvest window. So for the next week I'll only use water to flush out nutrients. These buds are beautiful but not as fat as the buds on the Bubblelicious auto that I cut down 2 weeks ago. Still look great though. Looking forward to harvest!
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      They’re beauties! Love seeing everyone’s trees

Thank you lalaland!
    I'm happy to report that the 2 Fro-Yo auto were harvested! Final dry weight of 12.75 Ounces. I jarred them up tonight now I wait.... My tent is looking pretty lonely with only one plant left.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      Isn’t it weird how you feel when they’re gone ? Almost like after Christmas when the guests have left and you put the decorations away....😔
      What’s coming next in Reeferville?

The tent definitely has a lonely feel to it. I want to start my next grow but I want to disinfect everything first. I had some wpm a month or so ago and don't want to take any chances. Looks like I'll have to wait another 3 or so weeks for my Bubblelicious auto to finish.
    I have a bunch of auto seeds to choose from for my next grow. I haven't yet figured out which ones I'll pick yet.. Decisions, decisions.....
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      Can’t wait to see your next group of ladies! It is sooo hard to choose.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X