No announcement yet.

Yellow leaves, royal cookie automatic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Yellow leaves, royal cookie automatic.

Hello, I'm a beginner grower for personal use. I had heavy rainfall yesterday so I brought it inside but woke up to yellow leaves, the bottom leaf seems to be dying. I think it's just over watering, but I'm not really sure, I would appreciate any advice if the plant is going to live. I've dropped it out of the bucket 2 times, it had similar symptoms when it was a seedling, yellow leaves. It's about 2 months old but I think it's about to flower since it's a automatic strain (royal cookie automatic) thanks for reading or perhaps even commenting.

It appears to me that this plant may be over watered. You may also have a nutrient or insect issue. It is not unusual for the lowest leaves on the plant to turn yellow and fall off as the plant grows. You do not provide enough information for me to narrow it down any further. Inspect the leaves including the undersides for critters. Your plant does not appear anywhere near ready to bloom
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Looks like its beginning to flower but that soil appears thick and wet. Need to move it into a lighter soil mixed with perlite so the roots can breathe and drill a bunch of holes in the bottom of that bucket

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X