Another Grow #13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Grow #13

So my last grow #12 came to a close, I was already into starting the next grow #13. Here are my new ones and they are now at 7 weeks into vegging. Today they got moved under a different light setup this time (3 plants per 2 shop lights). Since the last transplant (using FFOF recycled soil with NO added nutrients) and which all they got was just plain pH 6.6 water and by now my pre-mixed nutes has diminished. Time for feeding! They have been topped previously, now all LST"d, lights dropped down 6 inches from previous height settings. This time going back to my FF synthetics using my last feeding schedule from grow #11 and again, less nutrients as this worked better than giving it more...

Nice looking setup!

Comment

• NuggetMan
      NuggetMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. I have used these light in different setups but find the more I can group together, the better they grow! But just 1 light assy will produce decent yielding plants.

What do you have growing NuggetMan ? Real clean setup BTW (i didn't know that meant by the way grankid told me LOL)
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• NuggetMan
      NuggetMan commented
      Editing a comment
      I cannot say what it is I am growing for the fact is I have this old seed bottle in which I have collected seeds over the years. Who knows what they will be. All I know is it could be Indica or Sativa...

Okie Dokie then we'll watch bag seed hope they come out female all cross my toes for ya LOL.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I haven't even come close to flipping and already I show 2 females!!! HAS ANYBODY HAD TO DEAL WITH LEAF MINERS???

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
        RagWeedDWC commented
        Editing a comment
        Like your setup! Great looking plants.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200830_091600.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.21 MB ID:	442238Click image for larger version  Name:	20200830_091553.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.68 MB ID:	442239Click image for larger version  Name:	20200830_091619.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.70 MB ID:	442240Click image for larger version  Name:	20200830_091657.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.44 MB ID:	442241Click image for larger version  Name:	20200830_091640.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.59 MB ID:	442242 ***UPDATE*** - So today marks the 8th week of vegging, time to flip over to begin flowering. I think I also may have my leaf miner issue under control as I have been using NEEM OIL, I don't find as many affected leaves as that day it broke out so hopefully things are improving. Switched my t8's out from 6400k to 2700k and am also waiting for delivery of 4 more t8 tubes that I was needing since Sylvania quit making the ones I already have. I also had to manipulate my lights due to growth from LST. I am also using some CFL's for now until my other lights get delivered.
      Last edited by NuggetMan; 08-30-2020, 12:14 PM.

Comment

***UPDATE*** - well now since Jorge Cervantes's website is having issues (I cannot get to the forums for some unknown reason) I figured it was time to update Grow #13. Tomorrow will mark 4 weeks (1 month) into flowering and the stretch is on!!! I have had to super crop some of the taller branches already and hope I don't run out of height!!! Only 6 plants and it looks like a room full!!! A couple of them had leaf miner issues and even after using Neem Oil, it still rears it's ugly head and just on 1 particular plant (I don't like the way it's growing but is turning around, why just this 1???) The other are looking real nice... Oh, I forgot to mention I think I may have 2 Indica and 4 Sativa plants, Still kind of early to tell but that is what it is starting to look like.
        Last edited by NuggetMan; 09-19-2020, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Yesterday I noticed my plants didn't look the same! Out of my 6, 4 of them turned hermaphrodite!!!! Tooo many areas to try to attempt to save them, no way! tooo many points to cut off. Unfortunately I destroyed them, not worth saving Being in a controlled environment, this should not have happened and I don't know why. there was no issues to be concerned with to cause this, but it happened!!!

Comment

Tomorrow will mark 7 weeks into flower of my remaining 2 girls. Stretching has stopped, buds starting to kick in, trichomes starting to really build up now.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice looking grow few more weeks those will be fatter. When if at all did you LST and remove tie downs?

• RagWeedDWC
              RagWeedDWC commented
              Editing a comment
              Those are some really nice buds, I like how they are flowering up the stem.

I did my LST when the stalks started getting too tall. I removed the tie downs after the 6th week of flowering. Within the next 1-3 weeks I think they would be ready for harvesting. I don't want to wait too late this time, going for 100% milky white this time...

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              OK i just wondered about the tie downs on what age in flowering you took them off. I'm just in week 2 flowering i'll wait longer to remove them. Thank you

I would think once the branch has been established and is fairly strong, you would be able to take the tie-down off to let the tips turn back up, it's really your discretion when to remove them. I do it this way to expose the inside of the plant to light and makes it bush out more instead of growing straight up (also saves me room later on for stretching).

Comment

I only do the ones that grow taller than the "canopy", I try to keep the top fairly even.

Comment

Hey there! So I was finally able to track down some t8 2700k tubes!!! Right now I am running a combination of t8 at 2700k and 3000k, as I am "supposidly" within the flowering lighting range of 2500k - 3500k. It's not so quite yellowish, it is a little brighter, as I alternated the tubes at 2700k then 3000k. I f you were to look at them, you would see yellow, then white alternated in each shop light, having 16 tubes total in use. I can say that after doing this switch I have noticed my buds have plumped up more than before, so maybe this combo is more effective for bud growth than just using 2700k by themselves???

Also tomorrow will mark the end of week 8 of flower, I will post pics then for your viewing pleasure...

Comment

Here they are at week 8 of flower...

Comment

So a couple of weeks have gone by, last nutes feeding of just Cha-Ching only with pH 6.0 water last weekend at end of week 9 of flower. Tomorrow they will be 10 weeks into flower, getting ready for the prime window to harvest so from here on out nothing but pH water and molasses to water/flush. Now on trichome watch as they are not quite ready to turn white, even though some have already done so, so not quite 50/50 mix. Two weeks should decide the right time to harvest, I don't harvest Sativa after 12 weeks, it loses it's "flavor" but still get the buzz on...
                    Last edited by NuggetMan; 10-31-2020, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X