First day of flowering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First day of flowering

Hello everyone. Here is my setup and how my plants are looking. I’m thinking I will have to do more defoliation and I’m wondering about snipping more branches. Maybe the smaller ones of maybe trunk or should I trim smaller branches of the bigger ones? I have a 600 watt hps light in a 4x4x7 tent. 6 inch exhaust fan and a 4 Inch supply for the tent. 2 smalls fans. I think I might need more light but I’m already maxed on the amps for outlets. They have been outside for about 2 months. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated

by Nebula Haze Introduction to Bud-Based Defoliation What is cannabis defoliation, and why/how does removing leaves from a cannabis plant increase yields?

NebulaHaze knows her shit! Lol I’ve followed her guidelines my last two grows and it’s produced better results than what I’ve always done which was remove leaves here and there throughout the grow.

Comment

You just wait until the stretch comes in. You're gonna be real happy
      Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
      300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
      FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Comment

My advice would be the 3 for 3 method. Take a look into it. It stands for defoliation in 3 time period resulting in ~3 LBS.
        Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
        300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
        FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Comment

This is just my opinion but I was looking at your pictures and you have done a great job of spreading your plants out and from what I see it looks like you have great light penetration through your canopy so I would not trim more than a leaf or two here and there. If you see a shaded area on your plants then bend the leaves out of the way if you can't then take them off. I take a leaf or two (before the end of stretch) almost every day. After the stretch ends your plants will not make more leaves so talking less can be better! Overall it looks like you are doing a great job! Keep it up!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X