AutoPot perpetual harvest question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AutoPot perpetual harvest question

Please only chime in if you are currently using AutoPots or have used them in the past

I have a 4 Smartpot system still in the box and I’m going to fire it up when everything I have going now finishes up. I’m wondering if anyone using this system is running a perpetual harvest without having two separate systems. They’re pretty vague about the potting up process but I have an idea of how to do it just wanting input from anyone who’s actually done it. If needed I’ll make my own 2nd reservoir and split this up into 2 systems and only flower 2 plants at a time but I’d prefer 3-4.

I grow with the 4 pot smart system. You're right about the potting up process...vague at best. But def not that hard. I don't understand your thought about running a perpetual harvest with one system. I'd like to know more...might want to try it myself. But, as you suggest, I don't know why you couldn't split the system into two's. Or for that matter run a single pot off off the rez.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

It made sense in my head lol thanks for the reply btw, was thinking this one missed the mark

I mean, would you need two systems; one in a veg tent and one in a flower tent to run a perpetual grow or could you just use the AutoPots in the flowering tent and pot them up like regular in the veg tent. I’ve done a lot of research but haven’t seen anything on a perpetual grow using them so for all I know plants may grow so fast in autopots there’s no need like in hydro

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, that’s exactly what I was referring to. I didn’t think about shocking the plants moving them into the system but it makes sense and answers my question. To do a perpetual it would take a system in the veg tent and another in the flower tent. Thank you!

• golfnrl
        golfnrl commented
        Editing a comment
        I've been thinking about another 3 x 3 tent with the autopot system. Your post is another nudge in that direction.

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        I like to run things that way so there’s something being harvested every 8-9wks but I’ve always grown in soil. AutoPots seem to grow faster than soil but not as fast as hydro so I figure a perpetual setup would be beneficial. I purchased a 4 pot system that came with a reservoir so I can make a 2nd reservoir and have two 2 pot systems, one to veg and one to flower

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X