Need a little help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Need a little help

I have only been using very little nutrition. Possibly the issue.
    I wanted to get your guys opinion. Note: The leaves are curling upward.

thanks
    Attached Files

What soil are you using? Also what nutes are you giving and what measurements are you checking PH
    Last edited by Driller; 08-20-2020, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Looks like a heat issue to me. Either too close to the lights or too hot in the tent if you’re growing indoors

Comment

I’m grown indoors my tent stays about 75 to 77° the light is about 2-3 foot from the canvas. I’m using a seedling soil mix. Like I said I haven’t did much nutrients. I just upped the nutrients to full strength during veg per 1 gallon.

Comment

If that’s full strength per the manufactures recommendation then it’s most likely nute burn. Best to cut what they recommend in 1/2, even less for a young plant. I’d flush it real good with plain ph’d water to clean the soil out then use less nutes the next time you water.

Comment

No, I just put in full Strength few hours ago. The Damage to the leaves have been going on for the past week or two. So I figured there wasn’t enough nuts.

Comment

A lack of nutes won’t burn your leaves. Possibly your soil is too hot. Good luck

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                I was waiting for someone to answer this with that comment bboyfromwayback that is what it looked like to me.

• bboyfromwayback
                bboyfromwayback commented
                Editing a comment
                I try to help someone out but it’s hard to troubleshoot someone else’s problems. Hell, I have a hard enough time figuring out my own sometimes lol. To be honest, anymore I if a plant gives me fits I’ve been known to say ‘F it’ toss it and move on. I have a surplus of smoke and can have more ready in a short amount of time but I remember what it was like starting out and every plant mattered so you didn’t have to buy it
                Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 08-20-2020, 03:13 PM.

Nute burn I agree

Comment

• Jjpaul
                Jjpaul commented
                Editing a comment
                There weren’t nutes introduced to the clones yet. This issue has been going on for a week. I just put nutes in today. I’m cooling my tent. I think it is heat stress. Thanks for all of your guys help.

• Tersky
                Tersky commented
                Editing a comment
                soils have nutes already in them. Cannabis needs little nutes. Your soil is probably too hot. Its a common issue with cannabis and soil. If your temps are below 90 F then its not a heat issue. But hey, what do i know.

It was the lack of nutes. I woke up today after giving them full strength yesterday. The ladies grew a little and are happy.

Comment

its the soil u should be useing plain potting soil with no extra feed but on your bag of soil i bet it says extra this no need to feed for 6weeks thats whats caused it to strong for a young plant

Comment

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    OK looking

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X