Hermaphrodite....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Hermaphrodite....

This plant is just starting to flower outside in Oklahoma and to i noticed on the 3rd node down from 1 of the 2 main tops one of the calyxs was a group of balls instead and already a few times this year its grown "bud sites" from these spots at random but these were the only balls on the whole plant after close inspection and all the "tops" are showing pistols so can i just keep an eye out at the nodes and remove balls if the pop up or is there a chance of nanners in the flowers later on?

You sure you aren't removing calyx from a female? Seems to be a popular thing from what I've seen.

Comment

If you can post a really good closeup bend the branch show the nodes.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Im positive but when i get home ill try to show you

Comment

• Smerft85
          Smerft85 commented
          Editing a comment
          Anxiously awaiting the pictures. Got my fingers crossed for you that I'm right!

Well i can tell you your not and ive already removed the balls so hopfully i wont have any to show

Comment

If you have pistils the chances of you also having pollen sacks is pretty slim. Even a herm plant doesnt really have both in standard form. Mmj just became legal in Oklahoma, what, a year or so ago? There's the chance you aren't correct, but if you just want to shoot my advise down go right on ahead.

Comment

The picture of the 2 stems with gender site one has a "budsite" and the other is where i removed a group of 5 or so acorns

Comment

My other plants are about 25 feet on the other side of those trees

Comment

• AccidentalGardener
                AccidentalGardener commented
                Editing a comment
                Did you cart your suspected boy(ish) all the way out to the woods?? You sound like me. Found balls on my plant and looked like PeeWee Herman running out of a burning building with an armload of snakes, lol.

How old are they? I dont see any male parts, I do think I see a pre-flower or 2.

Comment

Yeah i removed the male parts before i took the picture but i know the difference between i group of green grapes anda calyx with or without a pistol this plant is actually starting to dandelion its outside in Oklahoma and shes from seed june 20th

Comment

LOL, I definitely cant see whats not in the pic. Definitely an odd year, I have replanted 4 times, everything keeps going into flower!

Comment

I had one clone start to shoot pistols back in early june but i rode it out and she kinda revegged then about a month after the pistols starting to really pop she actually kicked and started flowring id say shes around week 2-3 right now but my plants from seed are just starting to pistol up but anyway check out my herm this is on the exact opposite top this plant has 2 tops and 1 i pulled the grapes off the other day and this pic is the same place opposite top

Comment

As long as its manageable, just keep plucking them off, if it gets out of hand well, you know

Comment

Okay ive been letting them grow to make sure they were what i thought but ill show you what im seeing now

Comment

And ive noticed this is only on branches i topped...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X