Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for Right after Harvest

HarvestiFriday morning my Question is :
    the plants are right where I want them as far as Trichomes are Concerned to my taste. Once they are cut Dose Marijuana continue to Ripen like when you buy Green Bananas? They turn yellow next day or two
    420Chicano ( Auto Flower Run ) before Xmas!
    Fox farm Ocean 🌊Forrest 3gallon Fabric pots
    2 Lemon Skunk Plants
    (Maybe AONL ) if Seed sprouts (waiting) 😊☝️
    CFL/Led lights set up...taking these girls pretty close to Couch Lock πŸ”

Ya know i don't think i've ever scoped a post bud say a day or so after harvest. I'm believing it does not but........to me the good curing is the key also. The longer it's in the jar seems better and better. Sorry i could'nt answer my bill is in the mail LOL boy that wedding cake, GSC, GG#4 are my favs.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

ye i think so mate thats were drying curing come in the diffrent ways u do it will change everything flavour taste aroma diffrent temps humidity how long u leave it at each stage so i read and heard good vids on utube good luck these packs u can get for controling humidity say in a sealed bucket when u curing there for cigars sorry cant remember name

Comment

Yes I do like the long dry/and/Cure..
        washing these Girls for sure ... Woke up this morning to find white ash all over them it’s been ash raining all day from the fires around Northern California
        420Chicano ( Auto Flower Run ) before Xmas!
        Fox farm Ocean 🌊Forrest 3gallon Fabric pots
        2 Lemon Skunk Plants
        (Maybe AONL ) if Seed sprouts (waiting) 😊☝️
        CFL/Led lights set up...taking these girls pretty close to Couch Lock πŸ”

Comment

They don't turn yelliw like bananas - just give them a good blow to get rid of the dust - the trichomes will stay attached.

Your plants look great - have fun cutting down - just make sure you get your scissors really gooey.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I believe they continue to mature to a small extent when they are left on the stems and hung to dry slowly. I've trimmed the buds off and dried that way too and it seems they don't change much after being cut off.
            Coconut Grove
            4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
            4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
            32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
            Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

If you are talking about trichomes, if kept in a dark place the trichs will very slowly mature, but not as fast as say a fruit or whatnot. Over time thc degrades into cbn and light and heat will speed up the process. Keeping the bud in a cool and dark environment will slow the degradation process. https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis...is-degradation

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X