Need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need advice

hi, new member here, I'm in my 6th week of flowering and I cannot remember why I did a 6 mos schedule for my plant. It's a pineapple kush grown in fox farms soil and nutes, as per recommendations from site! With cfls. Plant is 48"x24" grown in a 6x5 box. She is in week 6 of a 12 week flower cycle and I'm not sure if I am second guessing myself for no reason? Please take a look at pics and let me know your thoughts? Thanks to this miracle plant I can walk, sometimes PAIN free! Thanks in advance to everyone on this forum you guys are GREAT!

Hi Dixie, welcome here! 12 week flower cycle? How long was it in veg? The pic is missing I think
    x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

Hi, originally I had 2 plants, 1 turned out to be a male. Plant was Put on 18/6 on sept 5th, grown in veg for 3 mos bringing it to 37" tall. And since one plant had to be removed I decided to utilize the lighting and concentrate them on my one plant in hopes of a better return ? I have a total of 14 cfl bulbs 10/daylight and 4 soft white. Overkill? She is 48" and beautiful, I'm I'm not sure if I'm over reacting on my bud sites? I'm hoping they bulk up???

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        She looks gorgeous!!

So it sounds like she went into flower early December? I freaked out the same way yesterday about my girls, they're about same age as yours. Staring at the buds all day doesn't help with my impatience!!! Anyways, she looks great man! Nice dusting!
      x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

Hi doxiedaddy; Have to agree with lucky. She looks great. I have the same problem, I am 7 weeks into flower and don't know what to expect, and I want to smoke it yesterday lol..
        It's not how crazy I am, but how much I enjoy it that makes me dangerous.

Coco/Perlite 60/40, GH Nutrients and Calimagic, 5 Gal Fabric pots
        Germination lights 2 30watt LEDS
        Veg and Flowering 1 600 Watt GalaxyHydro LED

Completed Grows. 1 Photoperiod and 2 Autos

Current Grows: 1 mystery Auto 71 days, 1 White Widow Auto 62 days, 1 Amnesia Auto 62 days

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Patience, bikerstoner, patience!!!!!

• Bikerstonrr
          Bikerstonrr commented
          Editing a comment
          That's easy for you to say lol

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          That's right cuz I still have an oz from my first grow!!!! ;-}

Welcome doxiedaddy69,
        Your plant looks healthy to me I grow (DWC) with CFLs, but I only have 220 watts per reservoir. If the CFLs that you are using are 100 watt equivalents, they are actually 23 watt, times 14 = 322 watts total, enough to grow, but one can always use more. With only 220 watts (my set up) the last grow took 8 weeks of vegetative growth and 11 weeks of bloom (and one plant could have use another week or two!). I have my blubs split 50/50 between bright daylight (5500deg. K) and soft white (2700 deg. K) colors. It may just take a little more time for the buds to fill out. I did read an article that said that the flowering was better under the warm white (2700deg. K) blubs, something about the wave length being closer to the natural 'redness' of the sun being lower in the late summer into autumn.
        I understand the feeling of having real help with pain control, I have been fighting osteoarthritis since a car wreck in 1969 when I was 13.
        Hang in there, be patient, and good luck with your grow.
        Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

My advice would be to use a cheap full spectrum bossled from ebay i use two 600s they are really good for the price also the plant looks really dark to many nutes do a flush and nextime use as little nutes as possible until she tells u sje needs more also after a good flush try gibe a little cal mag stems lookingba little purple

Comment

Hi mossi88, and thank you to the others! I was thinking if I add 3 more cfls to plant then that would bring me closer to the 400 watt range? My math was off so bad with my wattage it's actually funny! Thank you for clearing that up! I re read about cfls and most I see is 8? Thanks again

Comment

Hi guys, I did start a water flush Monday after realizing I read nute directions wrong, I was adding a tsp per gallon instead of a 1:2 tsp! Do you think this will hurt in the long run or did I catch it early enough? I believe that was mentioned in a reply? Good catch and thank you masi88. I believe that explains my first attempt, tallest plant was 15" lol but gave an ounce of airy buds! Do you guys frown upon too many pics posted? Thanks

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Doxie, you can never post too many pictures: we are all show offs on this forum!!!

Hi, thank you guys for the great advice! My plant looks much better and happy! What a difference a week makes.

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                The "nice and frosty" pic is absolutely wonderful.

love pics specialy frosty ones like those good looking buds there.people who can help you with problems like pics to help them diagnose also

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X