No announcement yet.

Motley yellow seedlings keeled over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Driller. I agree GWE is the best! I'll be cooling my jets on trying to find the absolute truth about my situation. I may have ruffled some feathers with my need to make sense of all the information. That wasn't my intention. I'll keep asking my questions and posting my thoughts with a bit lower expectations and maybe one day I can be of help to someone too.
    4 X 5 gal fabric pots supplemented with; Growganica Incredible Bulk bloom booster, Compost tea, worm castings, Stepwell bloom top dress. Pure Crop 1 foliar spray, Vipar Spectra R900, Fusion Hut 3X4X6 Fusion Breath 4" fan/filter. Hawaii X Maui Waui feminized photoperiod.

Comment

Crowdad; I believe you have gotten very good advice. And I like to turn my plants 90* each day to hopefully keep them equal in the sweet spot of the lights

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        It's a great idea to do that Hammer53 i was just about to do that with my tent plants and the dang light went off LOL tomorrow is soon enough. Good luck Crowdad we try very hard to tell folks what works and does not work from our experiences then it's like cutting the umbilical cord

• Crowdad
        Crowdad commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, I agree. The group may have saved me from myself. Thanks for responding to that question. Do you mean spin them in place? I was thinking of moving all of them 1 space clockwise. This is easy to do when they're so small. Like I said before, they're all so different. I wonder how much that has to do with their positions under the light and how much it has to do with genetics.

How are plants coming along now?

Comment

They're looking much better thanks. The slight yellowing on the one stretcher isn't getting any worse and they're all growing. I'm about to put in some tomato cages and I plan to train them in a spiral around the cage. I'm slowly lowering the lights 1 inch a day 'til I get to 32".
        4 X 5 gal fabric pots supplemented with; Growganica Incredible Bulk bloom booster, Compost tea, worm castings, Stepwell bloom top dress. Pure Crop 1 foliar spray, Vipar Spectra R900, Fusion Hut 3X4X6 Fusion Breath 4" fan/filter. Hawaii X Maui Waui feminized photoperiod.

Comment

• Driller
          Driller commented
          Editing a comment
          Glad to hear its going better. I like the idea of tomato cages I might get some for my next grow.

I got the idea of using tomato cages from a tutorial. I also grow tomatoes so I have lots. I'll post some photos when things get farther along.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X