X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 42

Hi, guys!

Quick update:

The ladies are at day 42 now. I was waiting for a week to let the pot dry out, then watered them on Friday adding first dosage of nutrients (basic for flowering + flower stimulator (it was not necessary to add nutrients before, as they were in a strong pre-fertilized soil)). Within 4 days they have stretched 30cm/12” vertically (First picture is from Friday, the rest is from Tuesday), but they look healthy. Is this fast grow normal? If you check the pictures carefully, the flowering has started already (about a week ago), however there are not so many bud formations. Or is it too early? Am I doing something wrong?

Also, should I remove the lower fan leaves ?

Any help is much appreciated!

Attached Files

i would be happy with that growth they look good i would get rid of most of the stuff in shadow bottom of plant my auto started to flower day 29 lemongrass more bud sites will appear dont think your doing anything wrong mate hope this helps

Comment

Looks like they are starting to shed some leaves, I see some bug damage, and maybe a root/PH issue as in a feeding was off PH, the stretch is normal.
      The yellowing can be caused by drying the soil to the point the plant is wilted a bit, this starts survival mode and those storage tanks will be depleted turn yellow then brown and fall off. I give them a gentle tug and if the plant is done with them they come off very easy.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X