Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froot Loops buds...

Enjoy my Nepal Jam girls.Oh yeah one Thai girl
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Very nice to look at πŸ‘πŸΎ
    420Chicano ( Auto Flower Run ) before Xmas!
    Fox farm Ocean 🌊Forrest 3gallon Fabric pots
    2 Lemon Skunk Plants
    (Maybe AONL ) if Seed sprouts (waiting) 😊☝️
    CFL/Led lights set up...taking these girls pretty close to Couch Lock πŸ”

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes they are !!

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      OK now don't take this wrong but when i see this little brown thumbs up sign from you looks like a curly turd LOL 420chicano it's just looks that way to me.....no i'm not high LOL please don't take offence

3&4 remind me saguaro cactus
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Like this ?? lolll
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes like that LOL heeehee

Just stop it... lol They're freaking gorgeous man!!
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2Γ— Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        lolllll

[adds Nepal Jam seeds to want list]
      Coconut Grove
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
      32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
      Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

So are these new super duper extra stealthy high thc strains? Give us some history and some of your goals?
        And they are just beautiful by the way!
        4x4 flower tent
        sour dream
        Blue Diesel
        Trainwreck
        platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
        Green Dream
        Sour Dream
        blue dream
        Freakshow

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          lolll Nope !! High in THC doesn't mean high quality weed. I've been growing since the 70"s and my first hybrid was an AK-47 back in the 80's. So I'm looking for a weed that is kind of a mellow and clear, a bit of dreamy effect but not too " industrial" in today's strains, dont get me wrong there is a lot of great hybrids out there and beside wife prefer a milder type of high. She like the Indica and I like the Sativa effect. Ok lets start by talking the strains that I'm growing right now:

Most of my beans are from Ace, and so far I'm happy with their strains. Now I'm growing Thai Chi from them and Nepal Jam also from them. Thai Chi is 70% sativa and 30% indica with a THC level of 16% not a killer in your head. Her genetics is a cross between Thai from Chiang Mai area and Kali China from Yunnan area. She's a tall girl and she takes at least 12 weeks of flowering well for me cuz I like mine with at least 20% of amber.

Nepal Jam from them also is 60% sativa and 40% indica with a medium 14% of THC but then my purpose is to make hash out of her like I did with my Afghan and my Red Lebanese. Again her genetics is a cross between Nepalese Highland and a Jamaica 85. She is a medium size not too tall and she takes 9 weeks.

I dry mine from anywhere of 7 to 13 days depending of the humidity and cure it for at least 3-8 months. Stealth ? Nope I have my own grow room in the basement and beside It's legal here in Canada.

If you like a high concentration of THC and sativa then I would recommend maybe the Killer A5 Haze from Ace, a real killer lollll Not for a low tolerance and a beginner. She's mostly a sativa and it took me 14 wks to flower for which people nowadays don't have the patient to wait... Her level of THC is between 24-30%.

My next project is to grow again AK-47 and Kali Mist from Serious Seeds.

Cheers,

FarmBuck

Oh did I mentioned I grew back in my youth some Colombian Red & Gold, Blue Hawaiian and Acapulco Gold the real one from the 70's lolll
          Last edited by Farmbuck; 08-18-2020, 01:36 PM.

The reason why I want to grow Kali Mist : This is simply madness!” The Doc cheered. When test-smoking the Kali Mist buds, he was overwhelmed by sativa effects in the purest of forms, with heavily pulsating sativa energy rushing into his body and mind, effecting crystal-clear visual appearances and an accelerated heartbeat. The Doc: β€œAs always, Kali Mist provides an extremely prickling feeling, I simply love that heavily activating and stimulating, also euphoric feeling. And that marvellous effect unalteredly lasts very long, at least one and a half hour, and even more if you put a little bit more into your joint. Then that super clear up-high naturally declines and leaves you in most relaxed and vitalised shape. And also the Kali Mist flavour was outstanding and a sheer enjoyment, mild and sweet, but also revealing a certain spiciness, in the form of clearly noticeable haze and sandalwood notes.”

From the website: https://www.weedworldmagazine.org/20...i-mist-by-gbi/
        Last edited by Farmbuck; 08-18-2020, 01:10 PM. Reason: lolll @SoOrbudgal What can I say I just like SE Asian strains. My first encounter with it was Thai stick back when I was young and innocent..!
        Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Well dang Farmbuck you are a A+ salesman for that strain, lots of folks will be looking at it i think now. Great description.

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          SoOrbudgal What can I say I just like SE Asian strains. My first encounter with it was Thai stick back when I was young and innocent..!

Thai stick now that is a great one, yes those to me were best smoke ever.

indoor/outdoor grower
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          I've heard that Kali Mist is one of the few sativa left in this world that it is close to it so if I don't go to Yucatan for winter then it will be my winter grow.

Hmmmm good to know Farmbuck

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X