Do I need to add fertilizer to outdoor plant that is in flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I need to add fertilizer to outdoor plant that is in flower

I have one plant outdoor in Kellogg’s organic soil that is In Flower, do I need to add fertilizer at this time?

Well all depends which one you have. Ofcourse you should. I feed nutes every watering in small doses. But flower nutes ofcourse rich in phosphorus and pottasium

Comment

Are your plants showing deficiencies? Did you just recently repot with new soil? Typically yes you will need to feed during flower because most soils are used up by then so unless you have fresh soil you will probably need to feed it at some point. If your plant is not showing signs of deficiency, then go ahead and get some nutes and be prepared to feed when she tells you she needs it.

Comment

Welcome to GWE
        Short answer yes feed them. For more answer we need more info. I put mine in 20+ gallon pots, we ran out of goodies in the soil before flowers popped.

Comment

Kellogg has feedlot compost in it right like cow and whatnot? If your plant is showing signs of needing it but if not and it's healthy just continue on watering and i like to add molasses unsulfurated to the watering's once a week. 1 tablespoon a gal. Now if those big fans start to yellow up too much like in the middle of the plant then i would add some bloom food of NPK of 5-10-5 last 2 numbers you want high. Best of luck would love a pic of her.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X