Impatient questions about bud size.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impatient questions about bud size.

Is there any way to tell what size your main buds are going to get? I’m week 5 1/2ish and my main ones on one plant are super dense and about the size of a D battery, little bigger..... it’s very interesting to watch. FYI this is my first grow. 600 watt light, no idea on strain, organic soil.

by main buds, the tops of the main colas. Are mine being that size on point, small, big... irrelevant because this whole question has so many possible answers I’ll just have to wait and see????

60 days of veg and about 51/2 weeks into 12/12

Comment

• AccidentalGardener
      AccidentalGardener commented
      Editing a comment
      A pic my friend! They gotta be monsters by now!

The only thing I can compare it to is being pregnant. You know it's a baby on the way, but the first time, that's all you know. Mine told me what not to do this 2nd time, lol. My plants, not my babies.

Comment

Hahah. I figured I was asking a loaded question. Too many variables. All these damn sugar leaves are making me excited. I cannot wait to have my own smoke. I’m so sick of smoking an ounce a week and paying for it.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Ain't that the friggin truth jb4point0 we are getting close to being independent once again. ( non political but i am

• AccidentalGardener
        AccidentalGardener commented
        Editing a comment
        Look on the bright side: You don't have to pay for each of them to have a wedding, lol.
        Well-done, my friend!

AccidentalGardener heres a few from today.
      Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Not knowing what strain yours are i think your still looking at at least another month.

Yeah I was thinking at least 4 weeks. Was just curious how big these bastards are gonna get. I’m proud of myself. I don’t care what anyone says at this point, they look sexy. I THINK my strain is either diesel or Russian widow? Who knows....

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey man it's great nothing better. I would double the size of what you thought just pour that unsulfurated molasses 1 tablespoon into the watering's 1x week. huge difference to me won't hurt but don't do it too frequently don't try to push the bloom feeds keep it consistent regular feeds.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X