Found a good web page that explains LEDs pretty well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found a good web page that explains LEDs pretty well

Sometimes i find things not on this web site or better explained (no offense I love GWE!) and i stumbled on this web page that explains LED's pretty well and also explains HID equivalency and why they say it is "equivalent to wattage" in reference to HPS or MH. Thought this would be a good place to start when looking at LED's as a grow option. I'm pretty happy with my LEC right now but i like to look at the new stuff too sometimes. here's the link if anyone is interested.

http://stonerpros.com/led-grow-light...e%20near%207x.

You get what you pay for, it not a cheap hobby.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Tersky
      Tersky commented
      Editing a comment
      Not cheap but once i got experience i started saving a lot of money on weed. My last grow paid for my new grow setup just in the money i saved from not having to buy bud.

Thanks Tersky for the tip. Gotta agree with the above, don't go into something under pre pared.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Tersky
      Tersky commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh how true that is! Seems that a lot of people start growing then do research when their plant is dying...I mean i get that we have to learn but at least try to learn what you are getting into before you start...idk maybe im just picky

Nope Tersky not picky i would say it's a well thought out plan

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• Tersky
      Tersky commented
      Editing a comment
      Someone smarter than me once said "If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!" Words I live by! (It was Ben Franklin who said that btw)

Brilliant man

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X