!!!!!!!!!!The big question!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!!!!!!!!!The big question!!!!!!!!

Alright guys I see 30% amber trichomes! But I still have over 50% white hairs!-!
    WHAT DO I DO GUYS??

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_115574.jpg
Views:	495
Size:	1.69 MB
ID:	437294 Here you go guys

Comment

Looks like it could go longer...but if you like weed that isn’t overly sedative you may consider harvesting earlier.
      Last edited by Korn; 08-18-2020, 07:52 AM.
      If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

I like plenty of weight! Ive growed outdoors for 15years and i was always taught to watch the hairs! Because the buds would twist up tremendously in the last few days!!!

Comment

• Tersky
          Tersky commented
          Editing a comment
          Hairs can be misleading as stresses can cause new pistols to form (like in foxtailing) regardless of how close to harvest she is. Some strains have pistils that stay white more than others meaning your plant could be ready for harvest and you would not know. Always go by the trichomes, they dont lie. You can adjust the high as well. More sedation you need more amber trichs on bud, less sedation you want less amber trichs. I cant tell from that pics. Get a jewelers loupe or magnifying glass to get a better look

Go by the trichomes - might be your camera flash - but some of your leaves look a little like WPM.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Guys i have mistaked and looked at the trichomes on the sugar leaves instead of the buds. All the trichs on the bud is cloudy now. So shes still got some swelling to do!! I like a good weed high that sits me on the couch because i only toke after im off work to relax!! As far as the WPM I havent smelled or seen any yet and i do have a dehumidifier running around 45% rh.. Hopefully it doesnt come down to a mold ruining my whole crop!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X