Seed Sales?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seed Sales?

Now I know GWE has their own seeds recommended suess but I’m more interested in knowing who here has bought seeds with success. I live in the US.

I have from seedsman several times takes about a month to get to ky though. Greybeard is a new one I'm looking into ship's fast in USA too. Good reviews

Comment

• gman420
      gman420 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have also purchased from seedsman. I'm in PA and the result was the same as Growgood88's, took about a month to get the seeds. I'm not sure if Covid-19 was mostly to blame or if the shipping just normally takes that long.

• Floopydoop
      Floopydoop commented
      Editing a comment
      Oy! A month?

I went to holimoli.com and they were in my mailbox in 2 days. They're in No. Cal. USA. Great service from my 1 order.

Greenpoint seeds in USA too just expensive and few strain s of there own creation

Comment

Nirvana & AMS both deliver to the US & they were FAST when I ordered. Nirvana has a much better selection- AMS has great prices on a few varieties.

Comment

I like ILGM
        Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
        Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
        Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

For me it's Coffee shop Seeds from UK less than 3 wks for delivery for Canada and you can pay by PayPal.
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Graybeard did really well for me. https://www.greybeardseeds.com/
            Last edited by Eliot Pryor; 08-17-2020, 07:20 AM.
            Focus and relativity.

Comment

• Xena
              Xena commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m happy with greybeardseeds, nice selection of different breeders, decent prices, and delivered in a week US.

Greenpoint seeds often have sales. They have one this weekend. 40% off any seeds.
            If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

I'm looking at a pkg of Greenpoint seeds i got in the mail it's a auto strawberry
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I like to buy in the country I live in - who needs homeland security keeping an eye on your address?
                ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
                Mars Hydro
                Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What a joke HS

I buy seed from The Dank Seed Bank on Facebook. They are right here in Oklahoma with me. Not a huge selection but they stock a lot of common strains not the newest breeder stuff.I have a Strawberry cough seedling that’s about two weeks old that I can’t wait for it to get bigger so I can clone it and make a good sized harvest out of it. And they take PayPal and ship usps priority.
                4x4 flower tent
                sour dream
                Blue Diesel
                Trainwreck
                platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
                Green Dream
                Sour Dream
                blue dream
                Freakshow

Comment

Thanks everyone, after buying from several different banks for my next grow I really like GreyBeards for their variety, cost, location/shipping, and quality.

Comment

Just pulled the trigger on a Greybeard order too. Hoping for a week or 10 day delivery. We'll see...
                    Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

• Gluteous
                      Gluteous commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Got my shipping confirmation the day after ordering. I'm liking that for sure!

Yea main reason I chose Greaybeards was because they have other seed bank strains like Royal seeds Alaskan Purple and Seedsmans Chem Dawg CBD strain which is currently out of stock from Seedmans and was available on GreyBeards.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                      SoOrbudgal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      New420GuySeeds.com Nevada takes cash, checks and whatever else.

Got my seeds from Cropking seeds.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X