Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A call out to auto growers, my little brother wants seed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A call out to auto growers, my little brother wants seed!

My brother is now convinced good seed is worth while and the money, having his best grow ever this year. He has ask me to find him some auto seed, now what he likes is skunky hard hitting (max THC) sticky buds that is creeper. So what auto seed, breeder/seedbank would I be looking for that would get close to what I know he likes?
    BTW he did not say skunk or creeper, he did say max THC, the best I (you) can find him, and prefers short plants to tall.

Only place I've ever ordered seeds from was attitude seed bank, believe they are out of the U.K. and the seeds I recieved were definitely worthwhile. For max THC and minimal height you'll want something in an indica, 100% indica if you can find something in an auto.

I've also heard good things about seedsman and barney's farm, but no personal experience. If I order seeds again it would probably be from a local Colorado seed bank, there are fantastic genetics all over Colorado, only to arguably be beat out by California genetics, if you are in the U.S. of course. Best bud I've ever had comes from one of those two states, I've also had good bud out of Georgia and Oregon. I would search and see if you can support a local business, world events lately make small businesses cherish their customers a little more.

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I got the autos I have done from new420guy, 'cept the last 3 came from FBL
      Thanx

I'm not that far into autos to suggest anything. Greasiest grow i ever did was a Jack Herer could hardly roll a doobie even after months being in the jar.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I like that kinda stuff too! I have had some bud that no mater how dry, it would not crumble.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X