Orange spots on leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orange spots on leaves

These plants are in week 5 of veg. Barry White strain under 1000 watt Hps they have been on their normal feeding schedule for 3 weeks now advanced nutrients have dose.can anyone tell me what this is from is it from the lights burning the leaves or something else? Not sure if you can see but it's almost like they're a small
    Attached Files

What was the PH of the feed? Or it's a Root/PH issue.

Comment

It is ocean forest soil neutral pH and I've been running about 6.5 pH water when I am feeding somewhat fresh soil they took a little while to produce roots because I had some issues with the clones so I've been holding off on switching to flowering so the roots will take but everything else is as it always has been

Comment

I thought maybe it was my lights I had some issues with him being two aggressive they are Philips agrolight XT and I bought one about 3 weeks after the other and it is much brighter The way some of these plants are set up they're towards the center of the spectrum I have three rows of plants and the center seems to always be a lot brighter

Comment

How about a pic or 3 of the whole plant/s! Voodoo juice is good to help with roots, all natural and costly too.

Comment

Sorry for the couple bad shots there my camera sucks. But they just recently started stretching like I mentioned earlier I'm trying to get the roots to grow in but I just fed them again and didn't realize it had gotten that bad and I seen a few other pictures which looked similar and was nutrient burn so I'm hoping with this feed I just gave them today it doesn't make them even worse I have some really low PPM water that I normally use so I'm hoping I can just pH the water the next couple times and wash them out or since I just fed them I wonder if I should go ahead and give them that water now or wait till the next watering?

Comment

I thought maybe windburn but this strain has always been strong for me even when it come to nutrients but I did have some issues at first with these clones they've been through a lot. I've got voodoo juice I used a little bit when I transplanted them which was late by the way and since I've used it I've noticed roots popping out of the side of the pots. Good stuff
              Last edited by Freshlybaked; 08-14-2020, 09:02 PM.

Comment

are they getting regular doses of cal/mag with water/feeding?
                Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
                Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
                6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
                Canna Coco/perlite
                General Hydroponics Flora Series
                Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
                Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
                Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

I just added some to this last feading along with more nutrients but when I went to check today they were perky and standing up with no more extra burn spots so maybe the cal mag helped. When should I add it to the feedings?

Comment

• homegrown
                    homegrown commented
                    Editing a comment
                    everytime..

Good old calmag foliar spray on the underside of the leaves is a good way for the leaves to instantly absorb the nutrients. Depends where the spots are forming on the plant. Bottom is nute issue. Top is light issue.

Comment

It was just on the taller plants closer to the light That's what I thought it was initially. Is it better to add to the water or spray on and how much per 2 gallons of water?
                    Last edited by Freshlybaked; 08-16-2020, 12:12 AM.

Comment

• homegrown
                      homegrown commented
                      Editing a comment
                      iv only used liquid added to water..And for 2 gallons, 10ml.

I use optic overgrow foliar spray personally. Use the same ratio. Doubt you'll spray 2 gallons though. Try for 1/4 or half gallon

Comment

And if I go to the foliar route is that with the lights off correct
                      Last edited by Freshlybaked; 08-16-2020, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• Covid420
                        Covid420 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Its ideal because sometimes the droplets can magnify and burn your leaves. Spray only the bottoms of leaves. Can even gently wipe off excess on tops of leaves with paper towel. You dont need much. Light misting. I notice a bit of some drooping after I foliar feed but it doesn't last long.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X