To bloom or not to bloom ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To bloom or not to bloom ...

Nepal Jam from Ace on day 26 of blooming.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Bloom is the answer
    If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Bloom would be and is my choice!

Farmbuck , You are the cause of thousands of cases of bud envy!! LOL!
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Bloom it is lollll
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Farmbuck you are the best. Bloom. Saw the reference to Ace seeds. Hadn't heard of that one. Ima check em out.
        Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
        Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
        Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          golfnrl So far I grew 4 strains from Ace, Kali China, Panama Red, Nepal Jam and Thai Chi. Thai Chi are very fussy to grow. I lost 4 out of 6 maybe the beans were too old but the two remaining ones are just monsters loll. My next project is to grow their Honduras X Panama hybrid and Bubba Kush X Nepal Jam with another batch of Kali China.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X