A strain question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A strain question

Way back when, when I started smoking, you pretty much had two choices either the Colombian or the Mexican ditch weed. Not too long after everything changed and we started getting all kinds of different smoke that was much better quality which leads us to where we are now. My question is, many years ago we had some stuff we called the Christmas tree (2nd best thing I’ve ever smoked) it was a beautiful light/bright green and had a very piney taste and was a smooth pleasing smoke with a very good buzz, can anyone recommend something that sounds like that?
    There are so many strains to choose from it gets overwhelming.

Super Glue is a strain that has a deep pine aroma and flavor. I currently have 2 plants of unknown origin that have a deep pine & citrus smell. They are also a paler lime shade since hitting flower.

Comment

I have no favorites anymore there are too many i like.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Lemon skunk, super silver haze and Im gonna try skunk xl for first time soon,those I can recommend.I cant talk about many other strains because I didnt smoke alot. Shit that is going here where I live is trafficked from albania most of the time. So we call it albanian weed. There are like 3 grades of that. Brownish light brownish green, and really green one, it all depends on specific plant, how old weed is(through how much hands it went tro) and how was it smuggled

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Cunjo420 now that is interesting to me. I wonder why it's so brown like you say. Some drying and curing i would imagine. What does a gram cost if i may ask.?

• Cunjo420
          Cunjo420 commented
          Editing a comment
          SoOrbudgal ounce albanian is 100 dollars bad one but 200 dollars for skunky stuff by that I mean better quality. Albanian 10 dollars for gram and 15 dollars for high quality. Those are street prices but I dont bother with street prices because I dont put price on weed it should be free

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
        I have no favorites anymore there are too many i like.
        I have a favorite, a fresh bowl of sticky green stuff! I've never been much of a strain chaser, but I do gravitate toward indica and indica dominant hybrids.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Us to at our house

I know where to get it and now that you bring it up I am thinking about nabbing a pack myself but I have too many other things to pick up first.

This is the real deal from NDNguy, you won't be disappointed. - https://humboldtcsi.com/product/79-xmas-bud-ibl/

Comment

Blue Dream, OG Kush and Cannatonic all come to mind. OG Kush is a go-to for me personally - it's a hybrid, relaxing and euphoric without much risk of anxiety.
          If strains taste piney, they're generally high in pinene terpenes. These three strains are pretty common in my area, but I don't know how true that is elsewhere. If you're buying from dispensaries, you can always call ahead and ask if they have any piney options on hand, or check out local options on Leafly.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X