Seed ordering problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seed ordering problem

I tried ordering from MSNL and was “payment declined” and looked at their faq and it said if you’re US then you may have to call your card company and have a certain EU block removed. I called they said you should be good went back to MSNL and got the same results. Anyone else have this problem? Another good site to order from for US buyers?

Well I'm hope I'm not jumping the gun but I ordered some seeds from this place this past Monday. Used a card. Received a tracking number same day. According to the USPS I should get it today. Check it out. https://www.greybeardseeds.com/
    Focus and relativity.

Comment

• Xena
      Xena commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope you didn’t jump the gun too! LOL. Went there looked good and ordered. Seemed to go right through.

I had no issues getting seeds from Seedman.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Xena
      Xena commented
      Editing a comment
      My problem with Seedsman is they don’t have a USD opinion and I don’t think my card will pay in pounds or euros whichever they use. Plus I’m afraid I’ll get into the not paying a European payee from my bank.

amnesia seeds mate no problems got 2 free seeds and free beaker bought 6 seeds

Comment

I hope you have better luck with them than I did. I placed 2 orders with MSNL last December had same issue with Credit Card once both orders placed I received 2 tracking emails with same tracking number sent for each order. When I received a package it only contained a lady's t-shirt and no it wasn't stealth shipping there were NO seeds. Had to contact the Credit Card company and jump through their hoops to get charges dropped.

Comment

Good news !! Received along with 5 freebies.
        Focus and relativity.

Comment

• BR2K
          BR2K commented
          Editing a comment
          I just harvested my first Acapulco Gold, it's drying right now. I think you'll be pleased!

• Eliot Pryor
          Eliot Pryor commented
          Editing a comment
          It is close to being my favorite. I've grown them several times in the past. I had trouble finding the seeds and took a substitute last time I tried to get them. The substitute was also Barney's Farms but it was Purple Punch. Turns out the substitute is killer shit. Hoping the one I have going now is as good as the first one.

i49 seeds. I’ve ordered twice and rcvd without any issues. They accept payment via ACH transfer and give you 3 free G13 seeds for doing so.
        Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

http://theseedsource.com and http://neptuneseedbank.com are both good places in the US, I've done multiple orders with both. Don't be afraid to sendcash in the mail.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X