Getting my indoor gear ready!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting my indoor gear ready!

Doing my first indoor grow! It has to be tiny until I feel I can get a bigger set up! Here’s what I got so far

CoolGrow tent 2x2x3
    Yintatech 1000W LED Grow Light
    A fan

please feel free to comment on what else I need! I know a filter & ducting but can I do without that?

You can do without a filter and ducting if you're not worried about odor.
    Your list is pretty much all I have - I have a tent a light small fan inside to move the air and a fan pulling the air out of the tent.

So the only thing missing are the plants. My opinion - buy good quality seeds.

Photos or autos?

Autoflowers might be easier for you to keep low.

Good luck growing.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• EmanO
      EmanO commented
      Editing a comment
      Just towel method one seed I got from hollisticcbd.biz! Got a pack of Exotic Genetix “Hoe Down” and he tossed in 3 seeds of “Space Cream” never heard of that so that’s what I’m gonna grow! Indica so I can keep it at a descent size!

& nah odor isn’t a factor just can’t go super big until I get set up somewhere else!

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Bravo on bean selection man, Exotic does nice work and I'm a fan of Tina so Hoe Down should be a winner. I think you'll be happy with them.

You don't need a filter unless you need to capture the smell and If you're growing in a nice environment you probably don't need a real duct fan for a setup that small.

Things not listed that you're going to need - some sort of pot (I might suggest a tray to act as a raised bed rather than a tall pot in order to get enough soil volume for the roots depending on your plans), soil, nutrients, calmag, probably some pH Down, seeds or clones, a timer, a ph tester, some trimming shears, a way to hang and easily adjust your light, a few jars and GWE. A couple of scrog nets would help to keep the canopy low and spread out. You'll end up with more and you could possibly get away with less but this is enough to successfully get you from seed to smoking.

Comment

• EmanO
      EmanO commented
      Editing a comment
      Hell yea man I appreciate that a lot! I work with primordial solutions & power SI! But I was looking into nets & I’m planning on getting a timer, extra power strip (so I don’t use the one I have at the moment more then need be) everything else I got ready to go! Just want to try indoor since my outdoor wasn’t successful but that’s not gonna stop me from trying again!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X