Bananas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bananas?

This cereal milk is in about week 7 of flower, and I noticed these potential bananas this morning. This plant produced a few male preflowers about 3-4 weeks into flowering but there were only a few so I decided to pluck them. All seemed to be going well until I noticed these this morning. There are also amber trichomes forming on the sugar leaves, but not a whole lot. I’d guess at most 10%. However, the majority definitely seem cloudy so I think it would be ok to harvest it now. I’m a new grower and still learning, so any help is greatly appreciated.

It was also from bag seed. I tried to show the trichomes in the second to last picture, and the entire plant in the last pic.

Looks like you are in the harvest window.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Thank you for the response. So would you say those are bananas though? And some of the smaller buds have mostly white pistols still, so could I just harvest the buds with bananas and let some of the others that don’t have bananas continue maturing?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by FortyNation; 08-06-2020, 11:41 AM. Reason: Here is a pic of the whole plant I didn’t include originally.

Comment

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Those do look like nanners to me, but do not worry, in my experience with self fertilized (nanner'ed) plants, all of the seeds produced were female seeds. I have been growing with my own 'feminized' seeds and have had good results with them.

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes to both of your questions.

Look like nanners to me. I would follow your idea to pick the more mature buds and let the littler ones fill out for harvest later.
      If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X