Hi,can anyone tell me what the problem is on this Strawberry Amnesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,can anyone tell me what the problem is on this Strawberry Amnesia

I can't figure out what the problem is with this Strawberry Amnesia Haze, Seeds are from Original Sensible Seeds,so genetics are great.They said that this strain loves lots of nutrients,saying they take more than any other in the garden,says it's hard to over fertilize,so I'm thinking deficiency????

I grew 2 of these and there both doing this,there outdoors and in 20 gallon fabric pots. I used subcool supersoil mix number 2 at about 40 percent.
    It's only affecting tops. These pictures are a few days old and the one with more issues the leaves are curling down now.

I followed the recipe exactly. I have other strains growing,using same mix,and there fine.

Any help would be appreciated,thanks.

ph, root issue or nute lock is my guess.

Comment

• Sunlight
      Sunlight commented
      Editing a comment
      After you messaged I looked into both,then I looked at plants again. Several days ago I applied a gallon of water with a quart of hydrogen peroxide in it,there is now slight signs of new growth. Today after your message I applied hydroguard to the soil 1/2 gallon water-mixed With 1ml hydroguard I’ll leave it alone for several days.

After you messaged I looked into both,then I looked at plants again. Several days ago I applied a gallon of water with a quart of hydrogen peroxide in it,there is now slight signs of new growth. Today after your message I applied hydroguard to the soil 1/2 gallon water-mixed With 1ml hydroguard I’ll leave it alone for several days. Thanks

Comment

• Tersky
      Tersky commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh. H2O2 can be bad for plants if too much is used. It can kill the roots. I suspect that the h2o2 is the culprit. I cant remember the amnt to use in water but be careful not to use too much. I almost killed a flowering plant by doing an h2o2/h2o dunk to kill off drain fly larvae in my root ball in hydro bucket. I got lucky but for a few days i wasnt sure if it was going to make it. Hindsight, i used too much h2o2 with my water. Give it a break and make sure it is drinking again before watering or feeding it. You dont want to drown the roots.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X