Reveg Coming Along Fine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO Reveg Coming Along Fine

I decided during last grow to try and re-veg my plants and use the regrowth to try cloning. All plants did re-veg but one of the White Widow's re-veg was from the bottom of the plant. I tried to get it to flourish by adding a weak side light but the other plant was growing so well I could see it would easily shade the other plant from getting light as they grew. I decided once I realized this I decided to eliminate the weaker of the 2 plants. I had to cut the roots to separate them and assure I wasn't leaving any organic matter that would die off and cause problems. The White Widow I kept is doing great and has lovely new roots growing out of both the basket and from the roots. I will be working to mount eye screws to hang a light in another area of my basement today so I can move the Somango XXL out of grow room to continue it's veg phase. I cut clones from and did a pre-flower trim to the White Rhino's yesterday and will be switching them to flower in next few days to a week.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2408.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.63 MB ID:	435573Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2390.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.50 MB ID:	435575Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2407.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.96 MB ID:	435576Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2406.JPG Views:	0 Size:	3.00 MB ID:	435577Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2405.JPG Views:	0 Size:	3.13 MB ID:	435578Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2409.JPG Views:	0 Size:	3.30 MB ID:	435579

My Reveg grow is doing good but since all 3 totes will be ready to flower at different times I decided I needed a spot to veg in. Over last weekend it was to hot outside for me so I elected to gather up scrap or reclaimed wood I'd need to build the frame for a level platform to grow on. I was also able to get started on a tote to do a grow of 6 plants in single tote I plan to do with the clones I cut from the White Rhinos' Reveg. Yesterday I got the frame work mounted (was a royal pain in the ass) and decked. Was able to find a 2x6 in the garage 6 foot long to mount to first floor joists for the eye bolts to hang lights from. Guess today I'll finish the tote and start to cut wood and metal for making up trolley / scrog net setups for 3 more totes. Then if I have 2 plants in each of the 6 setups I'll have it will take me to my legal limit of 12 plants I'm authorized to possess.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2420.JPG
Views:	271
Size:	2.29 MB
ID:	436500Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2422.JPG
Views:	251
Size:	3.13 MB
ID:	436501Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2423.JPG
Views:	270
Size:	2.76 MB
ID:	436502Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2424.JPG
Views:	262
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	436503Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2428.JPG
Views:	262
Size:	2.84 MB
ID:	436504Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2430.JPG
Views:	261
Size:	2.88 MB
ID:	436505

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Great looking hydro setup DYI at it's best

Nice setup!
    Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
    A tale of two seeds
    Batter Up Sour Deisel
    Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
    New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
    Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

The Borg decided to make an appearance. Learning from my first grow when I last had them I covered the clay pebbles with with cloth that would absorb the run off. It worked great the PH of the DWC in all 4 totes I have running remained stable. The White Rhino is a week and a half into flowering and plan to move the Somango XXL into grow room next Monday to begin it's flowering phase. I have elected not to take clones from it since I took clones from the White Rhino and plan to take clones from the White Widow. The clone grows from those 2 strains will keep me occupied through the winter when I normally wouldn't grow due to winter temps keep me from pulling outside air through the room while flowering. The White Widows roots are coming back nicely after being cut to separate them from the plant that I removed from it's tote.

Comment

The White Rhino as of Monday night will start it's 4th week of flowering, and the Somango XXL will start it's 2nd week. The White Widow tote is still being kept in veg to fill out the scrog net a little more while I wait to be sure clones I took survive. I may have screwed up part of taking them but that's a totally different tale that will be added to my WR Reveg Cones post as soon as I know if I'm cutting new clones or not. The roots are growing back great after cutting them to separate them from the plant I elected not to grow through to harvest.

Comment

I was wrong on last post, today starts the 4th week of flower for the White Rhino and the 3rd week for the Somango XXL. These pictures were taken last night. They are ready for nutrient solution change So that will be top priority when the lights come on this evening. On the down side I did loose the White Widow reveg to rot but I did take clones before ending that grow. A couple of pics showing the rot in the stalk.
          Last edited by Poppa; 09-07-2020, 10:58 AM.

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
            RagWeedDWC commented
            Editing a comment
            Very nice, good thing you got clones

Comment

Plants are doing good adding pictures I took the last 2 weeks.

Comment

Bye weekly photo update. The WR has frosted up nicely is still popping out new pistils but majority have turned orange. The Somango is also frosting up nicely but all the pistils are still a luscious white. The buds of both are fattening up so my yield should worth effort of reveging them. That being said if I ever do reveg any of my grows it will be to harvest clones. It was a PIA to get the reveg to scrog and was not able to get the available foot print of net fill to my liking. Added A picture of how well the the 4 clones I took from the White Rhino reveg filled a scrog net.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X