All sorts of problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All sorts of problems

I've got multiple plants with multiple problems , does anyone have any suggestions how to cure these ? Some look eaten by caterpillars or grasshoppers , though i've seen neither . Some have yellow leaves on the bottom , also some type of white spots ..some with brown spots , and should I cut any of these leaves off ? Please Help ..The plants are Clones , Lemon Diesel Membrane is one of them ,sounds good at least ..Not sure why I have all these problems ,,,I use fox Farm trio ,also have Cal-Mag and some type of Dyna Grow ,, My soil is Happy Frog and Ocean Forest from Fox Farms ..Also I had 3 mushrooms pop up in 1 of my plant pots , is this dangerous ? Thanks for any info

Very last picture is absolutely grasshoppers, second pic may just be the picture but if that's a white powder good chance its mold, the tiny spots are likely a parasite of some sort that is very small, perhaps even microscopic.

In my garden I catch every grasshopper I see and drown it in my aeration barrel, and for just about every other insect I'll do a fairly heavy dusting of DE, it wont hurt the plant, but will act as an extreme abrasive on bugs turning them into jerky.

You wont harm them by removing the dead and dying leaves, and personally I'd recommend doing it. Anything heavily chewed, spotted, or yellow/brown. As for the mushrooms, only dangerous if you ingest them directly and they are the wrong ones, cylicybin is technically toxic too, hence the trip. Pluck them and discard them, chances are they aren't magic mushrooms anyway. Good luck to you, and hope it helps!

Comment

Third picture looks like thrips.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Time to start a bug program, spinosad is good, and all purpose floor dusted on nearby plant for grass hoppers (they eat it and it gums up their chompers)

Comment

Thank You All for the advice as this is only my second year growing

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X