Leaves curling and browning over last 3 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaves curling and browning over last 3 days

Hello, I’m a first time grower in a VERY hot and dry climate. I normally put my plant out from 7am-11am and by 11 it’s normally at least 90 Fahrenheit. I started leaving my plant outside all day (it is normally around 100 Fahrenheit from 1pm-8pm. I have only done this for three days and in three days my plant went from a healthy green with no burn marks to this.... after researching I’m assuming I have created a boron defenciy but I would really like an experienced growers opinion. The only nutrients I am using are “nutrigrow” once every two weeks, which is a nitrogen nutrient. I know I have a spider mite problem and I am using neem oil every 3 or four days.

The main question is what’s wrong with my plant how do I fix it and how do I prevent it. I am Going to be keeping my plant under a 300w Veg stage grow light for 18hrs daily until someone with more experience gives me a better solution.

also, do I need to pluck off the leaves that are browning? Thank you so much for your time

Im Living in a dry climate too. I have 30-35 Celsius everyday.
    But my plants have never made brown spots like that ? Tacos for sure because of the heatness.
    what is your PH levels in that soil ?
    And I noticed you have a bug infestation also.
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

OK this is gonna hurt LOL cause if she were mine i would give her a rest like your doing get her out of the sun. She needs Nitrogen feed. I don't know if that is a auto or photo period if photo i would top here down to 4 node from bottom i would. Those yellow rotting leaves leave for now till she recovers. She needs ICU care if she is to grow. It's very hard for tender plants in dry airy temps with wind sucks the juice out of them. Even here in Oregon a week of 95f and dry winds cause issues.

Make sure that plastic has lots lots of holes for drainage roots sweat like us and it will cause rot.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X