Does anyone know what this is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know what this is?

so i noticed some of some leaves with spots on them and im not sure if this us a phosphorous deficiency or a nute burn (even though im doing a 100% organic grow with happy frog fox farms soil and dr earth dry amendments). Im a new grower and when i looked for pictures i found similar problems that look like either phosphorus or calcium deficiencies... what do you guys think?

If your not, you might want to try a Cal mag supplement
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

I have calmag and used it in a small dose only once because i didnt see many issues at that point. Do you think thats my issue? That it needs more cal mag? And how much to use? These are autoflowers and this plant is in a 5gal smart pot on day 54 from seed

Comment

What does you Ph levels say ?
        or does it not matter when it’s an organic grow ?

could be from a cal mag deficiency. But if your growing organic, you should have some cal mag in that soil ?
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          IF the proper buffers are in the soil it takes care of its self.

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          I waited for you to answer😁👍🏻
          Cuz I know you are the expert here on organic soil 😎

I would first check your PH level. This accounts for a lot of issues. If that is OK, then it may well be a nutrient issue, possibly Cal-Mag.
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

First thing i would do is flush. I don't know what is in your soil mix organic but what else because there is something that auto is getting overloaded by. Is she flowering and show the whole plant please?
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Root/PH issue, did you feed her something that was not PH'd? When I over do banana tea I get exactly this, caused by low PH.

Comment

I adjust the ph water to 6.7-6.9 with dr earth probiotic pot of gold organic soil with autoflower nature's living soil super soil (used slightly less then it says to) And gave it a top feed of some flower girl 3-9-4 dr earth organic dry amendment. Just been watering when dry.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X