Best Strain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Strain

I would like your opinion for which strain do you think would be the best to help with chronic back and neck pain.I am 65 and ran the opiate route and going to begin my 2nd grow and was wondering.

Theres is alot of strains for you but you want an indica with high cbd hope this helps

Comment

You want a 'Kush' type strain, good for pain. Or a strain that is 1:1 ratio in the THC/CBD department.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

We all have opinions, but you need to find some actual research. I am sure that there is some scientific information that we can find.
        completed 7 grows
        what I have learned so far:
        environment maters more than nutrients
        at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
        effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

If u are able to go to a dispensary then u could try different strains to find which works best. If not check out Leafy.com they list a bunch of strains with the different effects of each.

Comment

Originally posted by Canuck147 View Post
            You want a 'Kush' type strain, good for pain. Or a strain that is 1:1 ratio in the THC/CBD department.
            Agreed, a nice heavy kush. I like og kush and the many pheno offshoots of og kush for back pain, they must have some anti inflammatory properties or something, best pain strain imo. Skywalker Kush, Larry OG, Jedi Kush, Grand daddy purple, are some widely available varieties in my area that work well.

It must be emphasized, various strains affect people differently. Your mileage may vary.

Comment

I think the amnesia haze if you let it have some amber will work very well , the dry ice hash is better then the bud and Tincture it great. I only grow High THC, and I think home grown is better then you can buy because you take care of it.

I really like Blue dream , anything with blue dream in it is a keeper so far.
              Bubblehead
              4x4 Gorilla Tent 600 watt hps and Veg Tent T5 Fluorescence
              4 Cures and a Life time gardener
              http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ze-these-leafs
              http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...female-56-days

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Home grown: once you try it, you never go back!!!!!

Hi, absolutely pineapple kush for me! Completely disabled and that's the only reason I can walk! Here to help if any other questions!

Comment

Thanks for the ideas in my state still illegal,state is so ole fashion. I started smoking weed in 1970 until 1990. Just started back.

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  After 25 years away, it's a whole new ball game now, isn't it!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't smoke from mid-80s until discovering "kind bud" in 2005.

• Smoke-a-lot
                  Smoke-a-lot commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Definatley a new game,Back then got an oz for 20 dollars.The weed wasnt as good back then tho.

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I remember back in the 70s, getting out the colander and straining my weed thru it to get all the seeds out. I don't remember the effects of the weed--probably for good reasons!!!!

Comment

These baby's smell good,had to sample off plants and got some nice relief from these and a nice head.Cannot imagine when they are ripe how they will be.Got 3 WW and 1 bubblegumm

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X