Different names for growth products in different countries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different names for growth products in different countries

HI everyone, In the States where most of you all are located you have certain brand name growth products to help your crop. Living in Australia these names do not exist or I cant locate anyone that has them. Would anyone out there know which named products in Australia that would assist? New grower here and presently just using tomato plant mixture which I was told would do the trick just fine as I used a organic one prior to and it just burned the plant (must have had to much nitrogen) They said the tomato plant mixture would see it thru from seedling to flowering stages but not really sure on that one and what products to use that are similar to the ones in the States. Thanking you all

IF its legal there sounds like a wide open business opportunity! I myself dont use many of the deep pocket products, I try to make my own stuff. Is there any cattle near you? Cow poo is great for the life of our girls.
    What is the NPK of the nute you used? High N for veg and high PK for flower

Comment

• Lew
      Lew commented
      Editing a comment
      no not legal here, ah so high PK for flower stage, ok thanks take care,

From what I can search up there are some brands like Advanced Nutrients, GroTek, General Hydroponics and House and Garden that are available in Australia and also very common in the US. If you can post names of some of the brands that you are thinking of or have access to that may be easier as growers may have used the product outside of Australia.

Comment

• Lew
      Lew commented
      Editing a comment
      are those products for hydroponics or soil as I using soil at present? thanks

• quietlybinary
      quietlybinary commented
      Editing a comment
      The companies have products available for both soil and hydro. Usually stores that focus on hydroponics also supply soil as well as nutrients for both soil and hydro.

• Lew
      Lew commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, Out of those brands you mentioned which ones would you recommend please or are they all pretty much the sme thing only under different names? Thanks to you, I have been able to locate the Advanced Nutrients Brand but is this the right one for soil because it doesnt mention dose rates for soil but the person told me to just use half dose, thanking you.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X