Update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update!

Coming in hot in 4 weeks of 12/12. Canopy still isn’t even but it’s closer. All the buds on my y’all skinny girl are getting close to golf all size at the top. This is so much fun. First grow is happening!!!
    Attached Files

I just noticed the tips of those leaves. Light burn? Should I raise my light a couple inches? All of them are in organic soil. Or is this the typical yellowing of the fan leaves?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      No too early for yellow leaf on top. Long way to go but they look good bend over those that the light may burn bleach the stamens/hairs.

SoOrbudgal Thanks I’ll have to go in today with more twine. What I like about buckets is you can tie them down on the handle.

Comment

Is there any mute I can add? They started in miracle grow, and I moved them to organic but they kept a large ball of miracle grow in the roots.... any thing I should add or just keep it straight water?

Comment

• golfnrl
        golfnrl commented
        Editing a comment
        If it was me I wouldn't change a thing. In my limited cannabis growing experience I don't like to deviate from the plan if it is working. Others may weigh in with some advice for nutes, but properly PH'd water, fresh air, circulation, temps and RH are critical.

Week whatever. The wait is real.
      Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        It feels like a forever too great looking plant you got there.

• AccidentalGardener
        AccidentalGardener commented
        Editing a comment
        Lookin' like ya got some weed growin' there! Nice!

SoOrbudgal Thanks, those are the ones that got the extreme haircuts a while back.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X