200X Aloe vs. Horticultural Whole Plant Aloe from BAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

200X Aloe vs. Horticultural Whole Plant Aloe from BAS

Aloe vera quality and cost question here. I have always used 200 X aloe. I recently ordered it from BAS and they shipped me their horticultural instead. I'm getting that shipped to me even when I ordered 200 X. ANd when I ordered the whole IPM Kit.

200x is white crystals and is 1/4 teaspoon per gallon
    Horticultural is whole plant powder and requires 1 Teaspoon per Gallon

Has anyone seen a 300% improvement from use of this whole plant aloe or is it BAS snake oil.

As an aside I have two fonds of aloe from the supermarket, has anyone had success with store bought fonds being rooted using Hormone gel?
    I'd feel more confident if they were fresh fonds from a living plant.

Thanks for the help
    My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
    The universities do not teach all things

Morning Paracelsus I have not but a fellow neighbor grower does but has less success rate rooting per the aloe plant than i do with my Root Tech gel. Sorry wish i could be more helpful.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I only trust whole aloe don’t even gonna test the 200x not worth the time lapse in my book.

Comment

• Paracelsus
        Paracelsus commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm going to set up a pot today I hope I can get them to root, the fonds are more than 30" long.
        Instead of sand I'm gonna use Oyster shell because I have it, pumice, Coots Mix, and COS potting with a little perlite.
        I want it to be more damp than moist with good drainage

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X