Back after surgery, if you noticed I was gone 😁

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back after surgery, if you noticed I was gone 😁

Just got back home after a week in hospital. Had to have my hip opened up to remove bone fragments from a past accident. I'll get to answering my private messages and other posts today. When you don't see your girls for a week do they ever grow I left 40 gallons of phed water and had someone water and they took my absence well. On another note I smashed my phone so I'm posting off an old and very slow tablet. Here's the first girl all trimmed up.
    Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
    sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
    4 plants currently under 500w
    2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
    Happy growing/consuming πŸ₯΄
    Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Welcome back ! I hope the hip is going strong now! 😎
    it was a big accident..
    looking good with the plant πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ»
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the β€œbest” lol

Comment

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      It makes a difference already so I hope I got it solved now thanks hope alas well o your end.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m glad for hear that 😊

Welcome home!

Comment

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

Welcome back. Your girl is looking good. Hopefully your feeling as well as she looks.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2Γ— Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      I was expecting it to be worse, the pain and the plants lol.

You was gone?!?!?!
    Huh. Well then welcome back!!
    JK 🀣🀣🀣Hope you're havin a speedy recovery & have plenty of jars of pain meds. Most importantly the girls are thriving!

Comment

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      Lmao now I remember why I left this place πŸ€”πŸ˜Š thanks man I managed to have lots of butter made beforehand so I got capsules and cookies and I can smoke if I don't cough which don't usually go hand in hand. How's it going on your end

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      We're good thanks.
      Sounds like you've got everything set up nice n comfy. Plant therapeutics are the best!

Welcome back Jordann go slow and pick up all the floor rugs and hazards. Looks like someone took good care of your grow.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      And we have rugs everywhere because we have this dog with a fobia of walking on hardwood floors. It's hilarious he gets to hardwood and the only way he will cross it is by turning around and walking backwards I'll have to take a video sometime. I'm taking it easy I had my plants taken out of the tent and put on a chair beside my bed for me to work on, then moved and put back in the tent, just takes lots of communication between me and the ol man. Believe it or not I missed this place lol.

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      That's got to be hilarious. We have an English Mastiff who is afraid of laundry baskets. We can lock her in a room with the door wide open by blocking enough of the doorway that she can't walk through without touching them and she will stay for hours.
      Last edited by FunkyButtLovin; 08-03-2020, 05:39 PM.

Thanks again to everyone for the welcomes and well wishes. Here I go mixin nutes while laying in bed, does it get any better than this? Oh......isnt tnis thing just the cutest little trailblazer you just ever did see? I might have said I got my license back after a long medical suspension so she's back on the road. You never know how much you need something till it's taken away eh, such is life, things come and they go.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Now that's a good one about the dog LOL a relatives dog won't walk on my linoleum in the kitchen for the same reason LOL. Well my dang auto obsessions and i just loved them since i was a teen is the old bronco 2 i just like it ?

Welcome back Jordann...hope you have a speedy recovery. Was wondering where ya went...
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24 ​
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity ​6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Thanks all I'm back again.

Comment

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah you was gone again. Complications? Hope yer back for good!

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome back always good to have a experienced grower online. Now don't be shy LOL

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X